⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden is a buster. He disrespected the game by giving half *** effort in his last few days/games in Houston.

Imo
1610849226408.gif

Is Kyrie the most untradeable player that has ever played? Top 20 player....physically healthy.....NO TEAM would give up anything for him none....

Is Kyrie the most untradeable player that has ever played? Top 20 player....physically healthy.....NO TEAM would give up anything for him none....
Irving for Mason Plumlee and D Rose who says no?

I think he was slated for late January/Early Feb but I could be wrong

it was mentioned in a podcast that the soft date was the 18th of Jan but that was before the season started. No updates since.

I don't recall Danny Green ever making a three after he pump fakes yet he does it all the time.

What team can use Devonte . The hornets need a big.

as far as teams that Devonte can fit into, is say Toronto (if Lowry leaves), the knicks and OKC can be good destinations for him. Obviously the clippers too but no idea how they can make it happen.

do those teams have peices to move him? I doubt it.

Cleveland doesn't necessarily need a guard, but they have Drummond in excess. Charlotte could also go after John Collins.

Drummond would make sense and so does LMA who are both expiring.

You guys need to learn how to take a joke. The Nets look good on offense and I think there'll be a dangerous team. It's going to be interesting to see how Kyrie fits into the equation

Jimbo gonna duck the fade and find reasons to be out against the Rockets this season. Bet.

I actually think this is interesting question. You wouldn’t get star value back for him but some times might take the shot right?

You guys need to learn how to take a joke. The Nets look good on offense and I think there'll be a dangerous team. It's going to be interesting to see how Kyrie fits into the equation
Just seemed too realistic like a dumb thing someone on the internet would say. Maybe you hit it right om

Now that James Harden is going to help KD get a ring, I am officially a fan. No more Harden criticism here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom