⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

The way y’all feeling yourselves after the CovidCup is hilarious. When the fall happens...it will be glorious #ALA
#Sting from E.E. Guardian's Empty Coliseum

They got a PG right under their nose in lor quickley

Quickley city adjacent, so Imma root for shorty....but the natural instincts got a way to go as far as being a pg :lol:. Hard worker tho. He’s improved a ton. Few of my guys work with him, and they been going hard with the workouts for a min. So it’s cool to see him develop that part of his game.

I see him more as the best version of Avery Bradley type, that’s a better passer.

Quickley city adjacent, so Imma root for shorty....but the natural instincts got a way to go as far as being a pg :lol:. Hard worker tho. He’s improved a ton. Few of my guys work with him, and they been going hard with the workouts for a min. So it’s cool to see him develop that part of his game.

I see him more as the best version of Avery Bradley type, that’s a better passer.

All this might be true but the last thing the Knicks need is another non shooting guard. Sharife going have to show me a jumper

Knicks need to do the right thing and surround franchise player Julius Randle with more shooting.

It wasn't the covid cup when wavy was saying "all Russ has to do is not be terrible and they can beat the Lakers! He's a great #2!". :lol:

You confuse rooting against the Lakers as anything else :lol:. An AAU team could be playing y’all, and I will make a case.

All Russ DID have to do was not be terrible. He was even worse than terrible. And he’s been a great #2, when he was with KD.

Those 3rd quarters he played when the rockets were up double digits and he himself was responsible for blowing those leads was wild to see. You, and all y’all in here were cheering him being on the floor...to the rockets detriment and the Lakers benefit. And you a Russ fan.

It’s still the CovidCup* / BLM Invitational at the end of the day 🤷🏾‍♂️

You confuse rooting against the Lakers as anything else :lol:. An AAU team could be playing y’all, and I will make a case.

All Russ DID have to do was not be terrible. He was even worse than terrible. And he’s been a great #2, when he was with KD.

Those 3rd quarters he played when the rockets were up double digits and he himself was responsible for blowing those leads was wild to see. You, and all y’all in here were cheering him being on the floor...to the rockets detriment and the Lakers benefit. And you a Russ fan.

It’s still the CovidCup* / BLM Invitational at the end of the day 🤷🏾‍♂️

What about them chicken Nuggets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom