⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation is that Caris either didn’t pass his physical or it raised enough red flags for Houston/Indy to be concerned. Deal, in theory, could be in jeopardy.
nets going to have to shell out additional picks to get it done

What about them chicken Nuggets?

As a Nuggets and Lakers fan I'm saddened by this comment buy also agree. My hometown team is looking trash right now but that's a direct result of Grant wanting a larger role and leaving them. If Grant stays they are right there again but without him the depth they had went away and they were forced to keep guys like Millsap and Harris.

733992CE-55B3-4AC2-B69C-03E10F47AC56.jpeg

HIM HIM akajae akajae storm2006 storm2006 antidope antidope B Sox B Sox getback getback frshstunna frshstunna amitt5504 amitt5504

what we drinking tonight?

Yes, there were no undersized power players in the NBA before Draymond Green. Truly revolutionary:stoneface:

You were better off just saying you didn't read the article but wanted to add your two cents in anyway!

We'll see how many dudes averaging 4/5/7 on 28% shooting from the field get 20+ million going forward.

There are a lot of guys getting 20+ million that don't have a ring to their name! Let alone 3!

Yes, there were no undersized power players in the NBA before Draymond Green. Truly revolutionary:stoneface:

draymond made the small ball 4 permanent. Remember we were seeing big combos like favors/Gobert running around and PFs posting up. Fast forward and post up 4s now mostly play the 5 and small forwards are 4s.

You were better off just saying you didn't read the article but wanted to add your two cents in anyway!

I read it and stand by what I said.

There’s always been a place in the NBA for unconventionally sized guys who can play. And I would argue they tend to be more mutiskilled now - as opposed to pure power players - because that’s how the game has evolved.

Draymond’s had a hell of a career. But I personally think that article is overstating the extent to which he’s “changed the game”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom