⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no excuses then right? If lesser talented teams won? Should definitely win if they get another fugazi bubble situation right?

Stop being a weirdo. Laker fans acknowledge that we're the title favorites and we're not making excuses. We were the best team all season last year and won the title easily and we're back with an even better squad and have the best record in the league. This fool out here talmbout excuses. ALA, do better

Stop being a weirdo. Laker fans acknowledge that we're the title favorites and we're not making excuses. We were the best team all season last year and won the title easily and we're back with an even better squad and have the best record in the league. This fool out here talmbout excuses. ALA, do better
Went against an injured 5th seed in the finals. Bravo.

Chip fugazi af. Ring had cubics and moissanites. Relax.

freeze freeze really the last remaining member of ALA out here looking strung out like David ruffin. You love to see it :pimp:

I have to have the spicy posts

temptations-david-ruffin.gif

Trae playin bad but its a lot of factors going on right now. Collins not playing well either himself despite what he's reported as saying in the film room. All the FA signings we made to improve the depth and overall quality of this team are either injured or missed tons of time because of injury during this rough patch. The team been basically last years team plus Capela and Solomon Hill and only Hunter who's looks like he's made a significant step up as of right now. Everyone else just missing tons of open looks. Last night only two players hit 3 Tony Snell and Cam Reddish...on a team with Trae, Collins, Hunter and Huetuer thats ridiculous. Team should still be playing better though regardless at least giving more effort.

Last edited:
We'll see where they finish, but I think this is the most talented Laker team top to bottom since I started following them in 96?
I still can’t believe the defending champs was the first/most desperate team on the line for Schroeder & Trez :lol: Almost every playoff team needed another guard & some punch off the bench but nobody really stepped up.
This dissension is crazy to me man :rofl: this has to be a record for the fastest time a young team started hating each other. You’re .500 just calm down & work it out, it doesn’t have to be all of this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom