⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er1Dkk6XIAA790y

JJ been booty a minute tho. They ain't 'wastin' him. He's buns now. And hates Asian people. Screw redickkk

still cant see anyone beating the lakers... the combo of AD and lebron is elite and unstoppable unfortunately lol... the nets have 3 superstars but 3 worst ones possible... KD is elite but the other two not so much...harden is overrated yes i said it... the guy plays no defense and has elite talent around him consistently but never wins... how you have westbrook and durant in okc and not win, then have cp3, dwight and westbrook again and tell the owner they not good enough so trade or release them... harden doesnt play defense and holds the ball too long... his assists are overrated and hes actually selfish with his iso play

still cant see anyone beating the lakers... the combo of AD and lebron is elite and unstoppable unfortunately lol... the nets have 3 superstars but 3 worst ones possible... KD is elite but the other two not so much...harden is overrated yes i said it... the guy plays no defense and has elite talent around him consistently but never wins... how you have westbrook and durant in okc and not win, then have cp3, dwight and westbrook again and tell the owner they not good enough so trade or release them... harden doesnt play defense and holds the ball too long... his assists are overrated and hes actually selfish with his iso play

Say that

While I feel you...your reasoning is poverty.

He was like 22 when he lost in okc.

Why didn't he win with Russ? Lol. You cereal?

Why didn't he win with dwight? It took dwight 13 yrs to win with anybody b. And it happened to be Bron and ad. Stop.

And cp3 got hurt. They probably would've won if his hamstrings weren't made from slap bracelets

While I feel you...your reasoning is poverty.

He was like 22 when he lost in okc.

Why didn't he win with Russ? Lol. You cereal?

Why didn't he win with dwight? It took dwight 13 yrs to win with anybody b. And it happened to be Bron and ad. Stop.

And cp3 got hurt. They probably would've won if his hamstrings weren't made from slap bracelets

Son has historical/record breaking garbage elimination games. :lol:

We'll see where they finish, but I think this is the most talented Laker team top to bottom since I started following them in 96?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom