⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dissension is crazy to me man :rofl: this has to be a record for the fastest time a young team started hating each other. You’re .500 just calm down & work it out, it doesn’t have to be all of this :lol:

Instant gratification generation.

These kids grew up on typing more than they talk what do u expect. Trae also needs to be honest with himself him doing it all has never led to team success college or pros. I did that passive **** to prove a point once although I felt I was right I felt even worse afterwards and apologized to the team.

Atlanta Hawks missing Vince Carter's veteran leadership. I never though I'd put that sentence together.

I don’t think these dudes hate each other. I think they going going through the motions trying to figure this **** out. The 3 most important people on the team got pressure on them for different reasons. Collins playing like he focusing on Max instead of playing ball Trae playing like he needs to prove he can be unselfish and play “winning basketball” instead of just playing ball and LP is coaching like he needs to prove he can coach a winning team instead of just coaching. Those 3 over thinking things hard right now instead and it shows and it’s affecting their play on the court and LPs rotations

LP gotta step up as a coach and set things straight in moments like this.

Last edited:
I still can’t believe the defending champs was the first/most desperate team on the line for Schroeder & Trez :lol: Almost every playoff team needed another guard & some punch off the bench but nobody really stepped up.
I have to think this is another case of Presti working with a player/agent to send him to a good team while getting back assets, example: PG, Westbrook, CP, Schroder, Adams, Danny Green, Oubre.

Edit:
I think I read somewhere Rubio had a choice to go back to Minnesota or another team too.

I have to think this is another case of Presti working with a player/agent to send him to a good team while getting back assets, example: PG, Westbrook, CP, Schroder, Adams, Danny Green, Oubre.

Edit:
I think I read somewhere Rubio had a choice to go back to Minnesota or another team too.
Presti trying to get in the good graces of agents so when the time comes for them to start actually spending money on FAs, agents will have their clients consider them. They’ll never get the big names, but could convince the good role guys.

They are going to have to draft any potential stars.

Hawks missing half their main rotation. Hard to judge them except for the fact that the theory of trae hating Lloyd might be true

Went against an injured 5th seed in the finals. Bravo.

Chip fugazi af. Ring had cubics and moissanites. Relax.
That's cause teams 1-4 got eliminated. And the 2 seed out west didn't make it to the WCF. I don't think the lakers could petition to play teams that lost.

Yall not turning on Trae already, are yall?

DD375D7E-4633-4D2D-8540-F835E2488C08.png
B5EB3B51-F5E5-4B68-A106-58F63E522026.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom