⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the Nets at #2 before the Kyrie controversy. Now with the changes I think they'll be knocked down a peg or two.

Still think Philly is coming out of the East.
That’s interesting....
What would be your reasoning for choosing the Sixers?
I understand concerns about the Nets depth and defense

With teams going for 130 almost every night this season, i fully expect the nets to hit the 160 mark at some point this season.

No OT

Reactions: MVP
he came out and put up 37/5/11 on 53/46/89 in the first 3 games this season before throwing it in cruise control. I think he'll be fine.

I think he will be fine as well.

Nobody said he will fall flat.

Nobody said he wouldn't be fine

It was stated that he would be better served NOT being a fat boy. (Which he CURRENTLY is)

Not even sure why that is up for debate.

That’s interesting....
What would be your reasoning for choosing the Sixers?

Continuity of their core plus solid offseason moves to compliment their big 3. Finally addressed their coaching situation and FO. I think we've seen it come together a little more, prior to the COVID mess. I just think they're the most complete team.

lets not "look" too deep into the hawks post fellas

just yesterday they had this, today they posted HUeter who is #3 to match the 3 days

i get it i am white and I got no say but lets not over react to this

lets not "look" too deep into the hawks post fellas

i get it i am white and I got no say but lets not over react to this

:lol: I don't think anyone was taking it seriously man. Come on man.

It is STILL a funny visual.

Jerseys are dumb either way.

Continuity of their core plus solid offseason moves to compliment their big 3. Finally addressed their coaching situation and FO. I think we've seen it come together a little more, prior to the COVID mess.

What's most interesting is that other than Redick, every player that came into the Sixers regressed under Brown/ the team. Think Jrich, Butler, Tobi, Burks, Trey and many more. It's refreshing to see the new guys fit so well, Tobi earning that contract and Curry having a career year.

I am excited to see this team, but I am still cautious. We do have the talent to get out of the east, but Simmons will be the primary X factor come playoff time.

Yall really buying into the Nets all because they added James Harden. Couldn't be me

You are trusting Kemba and sidestep Tatum though. Like the alternatives are not inspiring confidence. Giannis? Simmons? Of the top guys in the East, KD and Kyrie are the biggest time performers.

You are trusting Kemba and sidestep Tatum though. Like the alternatives are not inspiring confidence. Giannis? Simmons? If the top guys in the East, KD and Kyrie are the biggest time performers.
Not only that, they are more experienced, have performed better than the opposition and have rings to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom