⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sebastian Telfair years I would buy balcony seats for $10 and just walk down to the lower loges.

If we ever get to go to games again here's a tip: buy the cheapest seats available to get into the arena. Then a few minutes before tip-off go online to ticketmaster or whatever vendor you use to see what seats are still available. Those are the seats you can sit in without having to worry about folks booting you in the middle of the game.
In Oklahoma City? My seat was in 102 right by the Thunder girls

I midas whale just give up in fantasy. Between this and covid whole team damn near out.

2149E145-883D-417A-B7AD-B031AF4D634F.png
8F75FCD4-B9E5-458A-8533-ADBE774BE31F.png

its been a mess but shout out to my real MVPs..
Brown/Ingram/Randle bringing me that 3-0 **** LUKA to how could i forget

Coulda seen all this comin from a mile away

kyrie pullin a kyrie
League with multiple positive covids

a pause would suck but it might be the one thing to get the wheels rolling again. until the next outbreak

I don’t get why Nerlens cant stick. Seems to be a monster on defense. Always ends up on bad teams, strange roles. He’s been huge for the Knicks on their mini run tonight. Made Lamelo change like 4 shots at the rim.

Remember when nerlens bet on himself and was benched for a year, tanking any possible big money contract.
Dallas looking funny in the light

I don’t get why Nerlens cant stick. Seems to be a monster on defense. Always ends up on bad teams, strange roles. He’s been huge for the Knicks on their mini run tonight. Made Lamelo change like 4 shots at the rim.
Hasn't it always been on the court/handlers that have surrounded him since HS? Probably has something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom