⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more restrictions on the players and heightened penalties. Some teams may not be taking it as seriously as others.

I don't think they'll cancel but putting the back half of the season in a bubble isn't a terrible idea. I think the bigger issue would be selling the NBPA on ~36 games + playoffs in a bubble. That's a long *** time to be away from home, even if you don't make the playoffs (2-2.5 months).

yup. I don’t think being in the bubble that long is realistic. Interested to see what they come up with for the 2nd half of the season specifically the playoffs.

giphy.gif

Bigger rosters just makes it less professional to me. Guys that shouldn't be in the league playing meaningful minutes.

Can't say I blame Philly. NBA got them out there exposing themselves instead of taking their safety into consideration.

Would be funny if teams starting taken advantage of it though.

Like if a team is scheduled to play the Lakers the next night, coach could just be like "your ankle, your knee, and your shoulder are all gonna be injuries tomorrow ok?" and then call the league to say they're undermanned.

each team has a g league affiliate. I think now would be the best time to use those teams in cases like Philly, Boston, Miami who use severely undermanned

each team has a g league affiliate. I think now would be the best time to use those teams in cases like Philly, Boston, Miami who use severely undermanned

They have even less resources than the main league to monitor stuff. They need to probably just take a week or so off and re-do the protocols.

The vaccine distribution should hopefully be more efficient once Biden and Kamala takes office. Hopeful that the people who needs it most get it these next few months.

And if that happens maybe the NBA vaccinate coaches, players, and referees around the same time the playoffs start. Probably an optimistic timeline tho

mama dukes got her Moderna vaccine yday :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom