⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1610376724148.png

hopefully Kyrie can find whatever it is to help that man out, some serious issues it seems

feeling good i am 3-0 in my big fantasy to start and ESPN finally is allowing me to place him in IR is a relief

better not see him balling it up on 2k at the viper park or ima have to drop him off again like i did with him and KD

Fred & Kyle really be holding man :lol:. That ***** is infuriating to watch. Gotta be because they are stout, shorter guards. But they get away with murder holding on defense.

Boucher should start btw. osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh . He too light. But got damn, he effect a lot.

Yeeeah Aaron Baynes seems totally cooked.

Bouchers actually gotten a lot stronger, but still can't guard real post up 5's and struggles to defensive rebound.

Love Boucher though, kid is a competitor, dude was homeless at 16, now he's putting up 6 blcok games in the NBA.

A lot of people. If you watch TV, listen to radio, or use the interwebs.

damn thats f up

obviously he got some lingering issues within himself but that is only for himself to figure out

i think people don't like how he is so private with his life as in like he dont air out his issues and that he keeps to himself most of the time. people LOVE being in others business

I wonder if dudes like IT4 and Jamal Crawford gonna give it a go, even in the G-league if teams continue to be depleted.

dallas hitting the panic button?
Hitting the panic button 9 games into the year at 5-4 playing like 7 road games already and having had their roster pretty beaten with injuries/COVID for most of them?

And Luka looking like he spent the entire 4 month offseason having not picked up a basketball and eating Twinkies? :lol:

KP is gonna get a heavy load management dosage all year. Probably won't play B2Bs... Will have scheduled nights off. Will play on minute restrictions heavily early on.

damn thats f up

obviously he got some lingering issues within himself but that is only for himself to figure out

i think people don't like how he is so private with his life as in like he dont air out his issues and that he keeps to himself most of the time. people LOVE being in others business

Could be issues. Maybe immaturity. Or he's just a different dude. I think his only misstep in this situation (from what I know) is not keeping it a buck with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom