⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally forgot about this dude :lol: Luka Hive and the Mavs fans in here must be happy

i'm surprised KP's already coming back considering he just had surgery in october; seems far sooner than we've seen for any knee related surgeries. dallas hitting the panic button?

The initial reports were commonly late January or early February, so it seems like an early return

Apparently he's been looking healthy for a week or more now according to Carlisle

WCS was actually doing a solid job filling in after Powell proved to be ineffective as a starter. I hope WCS continues to get minutes, he deserves to play

And this is what I was going to say about WCS x KP playing together.. and I found this lol

1610346876933.png

i'm surprised KP's already coming back considering he just had surgery in october; seems far sooner than we've seen for any knee related surgeries. dallas hitting the panic button?

I wouldn’t say they’re panicking. They’re 5-4 which is right in the thick of things and they’ve won three straight (4 of their last 5). The loss was to the Bulls too :lol:

So when do we start saying the raptors are trash? We gotta wait til they're 3-13 to say they're not good? Losing Gasol and Ibaka who were there 2 defensive anchors and essentially the majority of their post presence is proving to be huge. You can't win a ton of games with that short *** lineup.

I like Christian Wood but it was eye-opening watching how bad he was on defense.

Like Lakers did get him in early foul trouble, but every time they attacked him it was easy money. He was neither quick enough nor strong enough to contest any drives.

I wouldn’t say they’re panicking. They’re 5-4 which is right in the thick of things and they’ve won three straight (4 of their last 5). The loss was to the Bulls too :lol:

this has to be one of strangest, most inconsistent starts to a season we've seen in awhile. no one's established themselves as an early front runner, save for the lakers. but even their schedule has been soft to start the season.

season's gonna be exciting as hell.. assuming we actually get to see it thru

So when do we start saying the raptors are trash? We gotta wait til they're 3-13 to say they're not good? Losing Gasol and Ibaka who were there 2 defensive anchors and essentially the majority of their post presence is proving to be huge. You can't win a ton of games with that short *** lineup.
20 game mark imo but its coming. I remember Masai selling Rudy Gay early a couple years back so I'm guessing they gonna make some moves

is there a website with an updated injury list for all teams. Kinda hard keeping up with who is out due to the Rona

this has to be one of strangest, most inconsistent starts to a season we've seen in awhile. no one's established themselves as an early front runner, save for the lakers. but even their schedule has been soft to start the season.

season's gonna be exciting as hell.. assuming we actually get to see it thru

I was thinking the same exact thing when looking at the standings today. Outside of LAL, I think both conferences are wide open. Miami and BKN currently are the 9 and 10 seed, respectively.

Raptors big trash
There’s been talk of moving Lowry atthe trade deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom