⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steph high variance thing, is why he will go 2/15....but still have a positive impact overall in close games via “gravity” etc if he’s locked in. If everybody else ain’t up to par, and he just not affecting the game...it can get ugly (see blowouts). But this was one of those final-esque outlier shooting performances, where he ain’t got it....but moving passing and the other guys are being competent. TeamWORK.

When he has 30....GSW is like 300-5. So I understand what BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE is talking about.
They won't win many games when he plays like this and they won't make the playoffs unless he averages 30+. Just reality

Wiggins has always been criticized for his effort level for years, but the moment he’s shown consistent effort with high motor and still the shade? the dude can’t catch a break for just this weekend. Lol.
Hoping he continues this trend. I want him to do well.

Wiggins has always been criticized for his effort level for years, but the moment he’s shown consistent effort with high motor and still the shade? the dude can’t catch a break for just this weekend. Lol.
Hoping he continues this trend. I want him to do well.
He's a former #1 pick that hasn't show a lick of consistency his whole career.
Let's get to game 30 before praising Canadian jeff green

My Suns are 7-3

2nd in West

Haven't lost a game by more than 5 points

Life is Good

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom