⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fate lies in the health of Anthony Davis who’s never played a full season of basketball in his career and hasn’t played more than 62 regular season games in the last 2 seasons

Better keep him bubble wrapped until the playoffs

This is disingenuous seeing as the 2019-2020 season only had 68 games 😂. He was healthy for all of last season, including the playoffs.

He was bit by the injury bug this season but let's not go back and revise history

This is disingenuous seeing as the 2019-2020 season only had 68 games 😂. He was healthy for all of last season, including the playoffs.

He was bit by the injury bug this season but let's not go back and revise history
So you gonna act like they didn’t get a 3 month vacation before the inaugural mickey mouse covid invitational tournament?

some where saying this current Laker lineup is better than last year. sure, they can sign fake Rondo with the $100M multi-year deal. money well spent.

The exact quote I remember was “we swapped out Javale, Dwight, and Rondo for Wes, Schroeder, Harrell, and Gasol. This team is even deeper than last year”. And now they’re sitting there with their Disney Resort title saying “at the end of the day....”

So you gonna act like they didn’t get a 3 month vacation before the inaugural mickey mouse covid invitational tournament?

They got a break... But so did every other team in the playoffs. Y'all are acting like the Lakers got some unfair advantage over the rest of the league in the bubble. Stop being a weirdo. I'll give you your night of slander but I expect better material

huh? Davis was hampered with injury during that time between February to May. he recovered in time just before the playoffs started.

The exact quote I remember was “we swapped out Javale, Dwight, and Rondo for Wes, Schroeder, Harrell, and Gasol. This team is even deeper than last year”. And now they’re sitting there with their Disney Resort title saying “at the end of the day....”

I still think this year's team is deeper and better than last year's. AD and LeBron were healthy for all of last season. Prior to the season ending in March, we'd only played one game the entire season without either LeBron or AD. This year's team just didn't have the continuity or health. It happens. Y'all are making it sound like we were 100% healthy and got beat

1622785192134.png

They got a break... But so did every other team in the playoffs. Y'all are acting like the Lakers got some unfair advantage over the rest of the league in the bubble. Stop being a weirdo. I'll give you your night of slander but I expect better material
AD never would have made it to the playoffs if NBA played 82 games and a normal schedule

You’re going out of your way to ignore AD injury proneness

It is what it is.

Last edited:
AD never would have made it to the playoffs if NBA payed 82 games and a normal schedule

You’re going out of your way to ignore AD injury proneness

It is what it is.

Just admit you don't watch basketball. The prior to seasons, AD played 75 games and in 2018-19 He only played 62 games because the Pelicans shut him down after his trade demand.

He's been completely healthy for the four seasons prior to this one.
Screenshot_20210604-004249_Chrome.jpg

true. I wouldn't say it's an unfair advantage but it benefited the Lakers in terms of longevity considering how vulnerable they were around February where Lebron, A.D. and Rondo were having some health issues. without the 3 month break last year, it is more likely that we would see similar as to what happened to the Lakers this year.

Just admit you don't watch basketball. The prior to seasons, AD played 75 games and in 2018-19 He only played 62 games because the Pelicans shut him down after his trade demand.
Screenshot_20210604-004249_Chrome.jpg
Where did I lie?

It’s ok to be upset but I only stated facts.

Fact of the matter is AD has a reputation of being fragile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom