⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never getting Lakers vs Clippers playoffs
Screen-Shot-2017-12-15-at-5.05.03-PM1.jpg

Can't have it all

I still think this year's team is deeper and better than last year's. AD and LeBron were healthy for all of last season. Prior to the season ending in March, we'd only played one game the entire season without either LeBron or AD. This year's team just didn't have the continuity or health. It happens. Y'all are making it sound like we were 100% healthy and got beat
I disagree. they were hurting last year around February. when the break came in around March, I said boy the Lakers really got a big break and could really contend if ever the games resumes around May or June. I was right, they came out strong after the break and healed their aching bodies. it was also the perfect time for Rondo to come back in the playoff series against the Rockets.

Just admit you don't watch basketball. The prior to seasons, AD played 75 games and in 2018-19 He only played 62 games because the Pelicans shut him down after his trade demand.

He's been completely healthy for the four seasons prior to this one.
Screenshot_20210604-004249_Chrome.jpg

This doesn’t at all include games where AD started but awkwardly fell and had to leave to the locker room, and there have been a hell of a lot of those in his career.

I would be conflicted as hell. On one hand my guy Steph could play for a chip, on the other I’d have to rely on AD not getting hurt, then also having to root for Bron ……😂😂

You my ***** so it's only right we finally join forces.
Lakers faithful + Bron stans + Steph hive = league ******, word to BucEm.
Lakers vs Nets finals would be legendary fr.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom