⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thia thread moving today.🤣

tenor-13.gif

Can Warriors make enough room to sign Dame?

This seems more plausible than Steph going to Lakers

Can Warriors make enough room to sign Dame?

This seems more plausible than Steph going to Lakers
not with Draymond's ridiculous contract. unless Dame agrees to a vet minimum or the Warriors unloading a lot of players in their roster.

Imagine a world where Steph can’t be triple teamed….. I hope Klay is back even at 80% of his old self. :frown:

Imagine a world where Steph can’t be triple teamed….. I hope Klay is back even at 80% of his old self. :frown:
considering his age, 80% is still possible. I remember getting injured the way he was (partial tear), but I was still in my teens. never had surgery for it and was doing just fine and playing competitively. though I noticed some recurring pain every now and then and most of the time, after every game. I couldn't really stand nor walk properly due to the sharp pain. never got that surgery til it finally popped at age 34. after the surgery, I was fine but was never the same. injury and pain keeps recurring in some way when I'm pushing it to the limit, causing inflammation around the knee. right now, I'm only managing it playing at 50% due to my age and condition. can I still compete? not at a high level anymore. athleticism isn't the same anymore.

Think it’s going to end up being an interesting off-season for both LA teams.

Poor Rachel, being tasked to enthusiastically report on something not involving the Lakers/Lebron. You can tell she had been crying for hours on end after last night’s game cause her makeup looked like biscuit crust the way it was caked on her face.

It was time. Idk how much further another coach would’ve taken them, that team and front office did everything they can to build a winner. Props to them for showing some continuity

Poor Rachel, being tasked to enthusiastically report on something not involving the Lakers/Lebron. You can tell she had been crying for hours on end after last night’s game cause her makeup looked like biscuit crust the way it was caked on her face.
I wonder which player Rachel actually got with. Proximity is a ************.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom