⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownie points for himself? He's a commentator.

As far as I know, the team was high on Kara when she was their assistant.

Brownie points for the public. "Ooo look, BS is promoting them hiring a woman."

Does she even have a SHOT of being the replacement.

Just seems like a super reach on his part.

E6769F24-23E9-47BB-83DE-9EA53B5216F3.jpeg

Good look. I didn't know she was in contention. Thanks for that.

She is a DC Area product, so I am supporting her even being considered.
Yeah she was highly regarded when she was there. Has a good relationship with all the guys. Not surprising at all that she's in the running.

Still think Chauncey is gonna be the front runner.

Yeah she was highly regarded when she was there. Has a good relationship with all the guys. Not surprising at all that she's in the running.

Still think Chauncey is gonna be the front runner.
Yea, I remember she got a lot of love there which helped her get that Duke position but I just didn't know she was even considered.

I am wondering if/when the NBA will institute a "Rooney Rule." (Women)

Yea, I remember she got a lot of love there which helped her get that Duke position but I just didn't know she was even considered.

I am wondering if/when the NBA will institute a "Rooney Rule." (Women)
Probably gonna take a while for that to happen, but wouldn't be surprised if it did. I don't really know anybody that has been on staffs other than Lawson and Hammon. Will need to be more in the mix before some sort of Rooneys Rule.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Son I ain't messing with you no more.
I got banned for a couple days from the playoff thread. :lol: :smh:

Oh ****, I got messages deleted and another warning. I just got back from a perm banning. I didn’t even say anything wild.

Anyway, I look forward to the trash Hawks and Mavs being in this thread.

I think the Clippers had a one on the staff for awhile., I think she's with their G-League team now. The Cavs had one, but she just left to coach the USC women's team.

Seeing all these names thrown out just reminds me of that, that's all. :lol:

Feel like Woj is gonna report the Celtics are close to bringing Phil Jackson in...
The names being thrown out are basically all the usual suspects that are up for any job (Billups/Cassell/Kidd/Atkinson/etc), plus a couple in-house names like Lawson, Larranaga, and Jerome Allen.

It's one of the best jobs in all of basketball though. Not surprising if some random names came up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom