⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you me??!
5987FA92-863F-4D92-BA5C-A7301E645D98.gif

Steph had a great season. Couldn’t get them to the playoffs though. Wiggins is a great athlete, but each 3 ball he put up was worse than the last one. Thought Dray should’ve pulled up for a 12 footer; he had plenty of time.

The slander worth going back to read? I know warriors fans are making excuses. Y’all hold tight. Y’all should at least make it back to the play in when Klay comes back.

Steph had a great season. Couldn’t get them to the playoffs though. Wiggins is a great athlete, but each 3 ball he put up was worse than the last one. Thought Dray should’ve pulled up for a 12 footer; he had plenty of time.

The slander worth going back to read? I know warriors fans are making excuses. Y’all hold tight. Y’all should at least make it back to the play in when Klay comes back.
It's not too bad. Lakers fans talking like they smacked the Warriors, Grizz fan(s) being humble, and Warriors fans defending Steph's honor. The usual. Quik is a little petty bastard though, I'll say that much. :lol:

So you're bringing back the paradox I discussed with @DCAllAfrican yesterday. Bron would be able to stop Bron? But then Bron could also score on Bron right or no? You cirque de soliel right now tryna twist **** to gas your mans lol

Excuse me, but Im the bigger star, DC gasses ME.

You live in cleveland. Don't speak on curry b.

Lol.
Actually live in Chicago for last 3 years but even if I did live back home, what’s it to you? Just been waiting on this revenge tour you been talking about.

Next year Warriors gotta try to land Kawhi or something. Klay coming off ACL & Achilles tare, he gonna be the same guy?

I’m here for the slander. It makes the thread entertaining! My guy is out, so now I can fully focus on being #ALA. Can’t wait to see the Lakers knocked out. It’s championship or bust for Lebron and AD. I don’t care about no excuses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom