⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is so wack when Steph loses

I swear to god if bron lost a few days ago this thread would of jumped 50 pages that night

To be fair, Steph lost going 13-28 (46% shooting) 39 points, and Lebron went 7 for 17 (41% shooting) 22 points, and his running mate is 1st Team Anthony Davis, and not Andrew "I got traded before I ever played a game" Wiggins

Draymond has to cover for Curry on defense.
Klay has to be there for clutch games like this one.
But Curry is top 5 all time without a doubt, right?

Interested to see what GSW does with that high pick they’re gonna get. If Klay comes back good, they could trade it with some of the other pieces for a pretty damn good player. Them getting as far as they did is shocking in itself to me.

Draymond has to cover for Curry on defense.
Klay has to be there for clutch games like this one.
But Curry is top 5 all time without a doubt, right?

fam. how many times one player won a ring going 1 on 5? we still re-hashing half decade arguments?

fam. how many times one player won a ring going 1 on 5? we still re-hashing half decade arguments?

Exactly, if Steph was that special, he could do it.

He could at least make the playoffs.

Lebron and Deledova made it to the FINALS.

To be fair, Steph lost going 13-28 (46% shooting) 39 points, and Lebron went 7 for 17 (41% shooting) 22 points, and his running mate is 1st Team Anthony Davis, and not Andrew "I got traded before I ever played a game" Wiggins
Lebron had a triple double

F71A5BE9-95DF-45B4-859B-D21EB779FAE8.jpeg

The Warriors got the full Andrew Wiggins experience in two games. Against the Lakers he played under control and played tenacious defense. Tonight he looked like the brain did Andrew Wiggins we saw in Minny
He doesn't step it up in crucial moments. He should be relishing with one on ones.

He had a HOFer on that team? That's 2 years in a row Steph Gawd aka Floor riser aka goat shooter aka "my goat" aka "he's chasing Magic" has missed the playoffs with a dude that's making the Naismith HOfer. Explain.
He played 5 games last year. You can't be this weak. 4 in the beginning, broke his hand. Then came back, and the next day, Covid shut down the season.

I know to support your argument you're using the fact the numbers consider Draymond a HOFer...the numbers consider Drummond that too. Wash your face b

not really, we hate warior fans more
Never noticed this honestly. I’m a Lakers fan (by way of Kobe being my favorite player since he was drafted), AND a Warriors fan as the Splash Bros are dope, brother went to Michigan St so I’ve followed Green, and a KD fan as he’s the last dope Sonics player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom