⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played 5 games last year. You can't be this weak. 4 in the beginning, broke his hand. Then came back, and the next day, Covid shut down the season.

I know to support your argument you're using the fact the numbers consider Draymond a HOFer...the numbers consider Drummond that too. Wash your face b

But you ain't mention Bron injured his groin and the Lakers was the 4th seed before he went out. I like how logical ya'll get when Steph loses.

And again that's back to back years he missed the playoffs. It's unacceptable for a goat. Steph had 13 turnovers in these 2 close games.

That Cavs team is way more seasoned than this Warriors team.

No the difference is one team has Lebron and the other has Steph Curry.

This game 100% proves it.

If Lebron was on the Warriors tonite, he would of led the Warriors to a win.

Also, Lebron wouldnt let blind version of himself hit a 3 on him.

But you know who did? Yup, the chef.

But you ain't mention Bron injured his groin and the Lakers was the 4th seed before he went out. I like how logical ya'll get when Steph loses.

And again that's back to back years he missed the playoffs. It's unacceptable for a goat.
I didn't mention it because he literally came back January 29th and they were 2 games out. And then he didn't miss anymore time til it was wraps on the season and he quit. Mention that part.

Glad The NBA is booming where role players like Draymond can get a bag. Very happy for the league.

LeBron is an all-time great so of course he would have a good chance to win, but that still doesn't hide the fact that this Warriors team has little to no playoff experience compared to that Cavs team.

And again that's back to back years he missed the playoffs. It's unacceptable for a goat. Steph had 13 turnovers in these 2 close games.
No one considers him the Goat, not even as a PG. Also, he got injured last year, of course the Warriors was going to miss the playoffs.

You can't possibly know that for sure. You're just running your mouth now.

Guys were getting all the same wide open shots tonight that Bron would get them. They were bricking.

LeBron is an all-time great so of course he would have a good chance to win, but that still doesn't hide the fact that this Warriors team has little to no playoff experience compared to that Cavs team.

Curry - Playoffs
Draymond - Playoffs
Wiggins - Playoffs
Klay - Playoffs, and hes injured too, he can focus on leading from the bench
Bazemore - Playoffs
Looney - Ploffs
Bell - Playoofs

Theres tons of experience.

Never noticed this honestly. I’m a Lakers fan (by way of Kobe being my favorite player since he was drafted), AND a Warriors fan as the Splash Bros are dope, brother went to Michigan St so I’ve followed Green, and a KD fan as he’s the last dope Sonics player.

I agree. I am also a fan of those teams

Wiggins has a low offensive ceiling due to no wiggle and mediocre handle. He contributes in other ways, but he’s never going to be a guy who can take over a game on offense.
He can still be a slasher and improve his shooting. It'll be especially advantageous with Klay being another defensive vacuum next season.

Never noticed this honestly. I’m a Lakers fan (by way of Kobe being my favorite player since he was drafted), AND a Warriors fan as the Splash Bros are dope, brother went to Michigan St so I’ve followed Green, and a KD fan as he’s the last dope Sonics player.
Are you me??!

rich paul pulled one on the warriors management
made sure dray wasn't going to take anything less

Curry - Playoffs
Draymond - Playoffs
Wiggins - Playoffs
Klay - Playoffs, and hes injured too, he can focus on leading from the bench
Bazemore - Playoffs
Looney - Ploffs
Bell - Playoofs

Theres tons of experience.
Bell was a bench guy and never rotated in.
Curry, Draymond, Wiggins- Agree.
Don't bring Klay into this discussion.
Bazemore- first time in rotation.
Looney- Agreed.

Alot of holes in your response.

So you're bringing back the paradox I discussed with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican yesterday. Bron would be able to stop Bron? But then Bron could also score on Bron right or no? You cirque de soliel right now tryna twist **** to gas your mans lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom