⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him getting traded regardless of his defense

as talented as he is, i don’t think many teams can afford to have a player with his contract average <10 points a game. he’s still elite defensively and can play as a point-forward but not many teams run off-ball action like the warriors to maximize dray’s passing and play off picks. at that point, you’re asking dray then to be more of a scorer.. and if that’s the case, he’s still #backpackdray until he proves us otherwise.

Warriors were the most watched team by a large margin this season league goofed. Curry is the western conference. Clippers def smacking the Lakers if the Lakers make it past the sun's.

Nets clapping all cheeks.

Bron blind on crutches. Curry the only game breaker left in the league.

Everybody sure did see them lose tonight, you got that for sure.

Lebron is prepared for this, all these years of training. He finally gets to use his other senses to play ball. It was pretty obvious, sight is overated for Lebron. The game Wednesday showed, that as long as Lebrons mind is sharp and his heart is beating, blindness is not a factor.

And his mind so sharp, it cut Chef Curry in the kitchen.

Reactions: ct3
I get the Nets are a team no one cares about or even thought were any good. But KD, Kyrie, and Harden all deciding through either free agency or forcing a very specific trade, to all team up is unprecedented. We’ve literally NEVER seen an offensive trio like this. Like not even close. Yet LBJ, Wade, and Bosh got sht for creating a “super team,” and we know about KD and GSW (though they were already super good, and KD got beat by them, so that’s understandably a little different). I personally am like whatever, but they just don’t seem to get much flack for coming together, despite being also viewed as “title or complete bust” if they do indeed lose.

I get the Nets are a team no one cares about or even thought were any good. But KD, Kyrie, and Harden all deciding through either free agency or forcing a very specific trade, to all team up is unprecedented. We’ve literally NEVER seen an offensive trio like this. Like not even close. Yet LBJ, Wade, and Bosh got sht for creating a “super team,” and we know about KD and GSW (though they were already super good, and KD got beat by them, so that’s understandably a little different). I personally am like whatever, but they just don’t seem to get much flack for coming together, despite being also viewed as “title or complete bust” if they do indeed lose.

Cause what the Nets have done is over doing it to the point its not impressive.

It was impressive when it was just Kyrie and KD.

Now its just cheating by adding Harden.

To the point that no one would be surprised that if they are healthy, they will win.

Bron did it first and it was 11 yrs ago. It was new. Nobody cares. And average fans don't even respect Kyrie and James like that tbh. They clown james for playoff fails and say Bron just carried Kyrie. So they don't consider them all that special anyways. We do because we watch ball for real. But lots of people don't even have them winning. So..there you go.

Last edited:
Really don't want to go through another 82 games before they play some games that matter again. Getting hype for a Tuesday game in January again 😔. This **** is crushing. I feel like them. Having to climb the mountain all over again next year. And hope that no injuries hit. Sports hits different bro.

Gotta ask everyone their opinion. Why is it that the Nets don’t get the same flack the Warriors got when KD joined then, or even the flack LBJ caught when he teamed up in MIA. I personally like KD (last great Sonic), haven’t been a Harden fan (hate how he played FOR the foul and as a result got so many FTs, but he’s adapted and changed for the better this season IMO), and I think Kyrie is dope. They literally have the greatest offensive trio in NBA HISTORY. KD and Kyrie both decided to team up together via free agency, and Harden forced a trade to basically only go to the Nets. I recognize that the whole teaming up thing is kind of the norm these days, and so many are doing it that SOME are forced to do the same in order to win, but the notion that dudes that are viewed as the top of the top in many respects decide off the court to team up as opposed to going through one another is a tad wack to me sometimes. I’ve just been fascinated that the Nets don’t appear to receive the same animosity that some of those aforementioned situations. Just an observation.

I think the trio of KD, Curry and Klay or better offensive trio than the Nets Big 3, especially when you factor in fit. Heck, when the next Big 3 play together they don't even have the best offensive rating this season. For me there's a difference between the most individually gifted three offensive players and having the best offensive trio ever.

The reason that the Nets aren't getting much flack is because this is well-trained territory. LeBron was the trailblazer and caught massive flack for going to Miami but eventually he was praised for winning. KD was the next player who caught massive flack but he still got credit for winning (although he never got as much praises LeBron because KD went to Warriors under very different circumstances).

There's that initial backlash of forcing your way out but eventually the backlash subsides if you're winning. Look at Anthony Davis, he caught some heat but no one even really cares about how he nuked the Pelicans franchise and forced their hand.

My *****, you out

camro-really.gif

I’m here for the slander. It makes the thread entertaining! My guy is out, so know I can fully focus on being #ALA. Can’t wait to see the Lakers knocked out. It’s championship or bust for Lebron and AD. I don’t care about no excuses

The Lakers won the championship last season. They're literally the only team in the league with nothing to prove because they've already done it. Clippers, Nets, Bucks, Sixers, are all under far more pressure than the defending champs. We're going to win anyway but let's not make up false narratives.

All this. No distractions now. Felt sadness. Now it's rage.

Giving out all the smoke.

Suns in 3.

I really don't understand this ALA stuff. Y'all need to move on. Did the Lakers make you guys cry when you guys were kids? Did they beat your favorite team so bad that you hold a lifelong vendetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom