⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is mad funny dudes been talking WRECKLESS about him for years, now he fires back and they're all going to his family history, he's crazy, he needs attention, whatever.

Dude's just scratching the surface of all the **** thrown his way over the years.
Kwame needs to go on the podcast man. People have been talking reckless about him for the last 20 years so I’m glad that he spoke up and he said something and got it off his chest. But Matt Barnes shouldn’t be blamed for this because Kwame brown has become an NBA inside joke and it’s almost been authorized or permitted to make fun of him. Dude needs to go on the podcast, clear his name, talk about what he’s gone through, what he’s endured through his career and post career.

retired/current ballplayers or NT discussing basketball >>>> sports writers discussing basketball

Memphis by 2 :nerd: because they're hungrier IMO

Last edited:
I’m taking the Grizz tonight.

Think the Dubs are going to come out flat due to the disappointment of not pulling the Lakers game out.

ANd the, "ALl The SMoke is trash" comments from the last few days is supreme #NTExtremes

Podcast is on point and will always be on point. Of course Barnes carries the show and Jack does whatever it is he tries to do but to act like the show is weak or something is wild.

But to eaches own.

I find basketball podcasts boring and repetitive now. Everybody is going on everybody else’s shows telling the same stories we’ve heard 5x… add that to fact these dudes ask the same damn questions to everybody.

I find basketball podcasts boring and repetitive now. Everybody is going on everybody else’s shows telling the same stories we’ve heard 5x… add that to fact these dudes ask the same damn questions to everybody.
Yea I got you.

Repeat guests, sure you won't always learn something new their second go round but there are many NEW guests and new material on many of these shows.

been done before. Just finish HS bruh, you're not going to have to really "school" anyways. In fact basketball starts early in the year, after bball season leave high school to train full time and you can do it all online.

Jeremy_Tyler_Tokyo_Apache.jpg

been done before. Just finish HS bruh, you're not going to have to really "school" anyways. In fact basketball starts early in the year, after bball season leave high school to train full time and you can do it all online.

Jeremy_Tyler_Tokyo_Apache.jpg
Tokyo Lakers :nthat:

what changes will the grizzlies make? do they double/triple steph from the jump and force the supporting cast to beat them

Probably double-team Steph the moment he gets the ball. They'll keep Brooks on him like the last game. I see Draymond being the main facilitator tonight.

European kids get praised for being pros early. We get scolded

CC150E7E-17AF-4C2B-9B54-159AE1D97508.png

Its wicked.

Get scolded for maximizing pro potential instead of spending 6 months in college. Then if you do decide to college and play a year….American kids get called “divas” and criticized for one & done culture….who’ve been poisoned by AAU ball with Zero and supposedly have Zero fundamentals compared to their European pro counterparts 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

We just can’t win :smh: :lol:

European kids get praised for being pros early. We get scolded

CC150E7E-17AF-4C2B-9B54-159AE1D97508.png

I thought about this a few weeks ago. Why is it OK for white European kids as young as 14-15 years old for going pro. But the kids here are looked at as foolish? Wouldn't you have a crazy head start with your craft? By the time you're a fully developed adult, you'll be so ahead of the curve.

I thought about this a few weeks ago. Why is it OK for white European kids as young as 14-15 years old for going pro. But the kids here are looked at as foolish? Wouldn't you have a crazy head start with your craft? By the time you're a fully developed adult, you'll be so ahead of the curve.
Besides the obvious racial part, it’s the fact that athletics is so tied to school in this country…They don’t do that anywhere else but America so if you young and wanna chase sports nobody cares if you go do it

In all fairness, we DON'T know how the general EUroPean Public viewed kids going pro early. Maybe they had negative things to say about it the same way most Americans that don't get IT have to say about our kids going pro early.

Besides the obvious racial part, it’s the fact that athletics is so tied to school in this country…They don’t do that anywhere else but America so if you young and wanna chase sports nobody cares if you go do it

Good point.

I think ahat ahat A aham said that even in Canada, University Sports aren't a big thing outside of Club Sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom