⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame shouldn't be saying this type of thing publicly because he sounds bitter but he's not wrong. The media seems to shift the criteria to suit who they want.

I remember the "his team isn't winning enough" narrative used against Kobe when he averaged 35 and drag that awful Lakers team to the seven seed.

In 2015, Hardin had a better statistical season than Curry but didn't win MVP because his team didn't win as much as the Warriors. Then in 2017, hardens team was much better than Russell Westbrook's but Westbrook won MVP because of his dominant statistics.

I told yall ( Peep Game Peep Game ) that Dame is just AS sensitive as KD but he gets ALL the passes in the world.

Let this had been KD saying anything close to this and it would have been WW3

I don’t think Kwame wants a podcast. I think he’s just tired of people making the same joke for 2 decades and he’s pointing out other people’s flaws. Matt cracked me up when he said Kwame is making “old jokes” but Matt started all this by joking about something that happened 15 years ago :lol:

I don’t think Kwame wants a podcast. I think he’s just tired of people making the same joke for 2 decades and he’s pointing out other people’s flaws. Matt cracked me up when he said Kwame is making “old jokes” but Matt started all this by joking about something that happened 15 years ago :lol:
:lol: Yeah that was days ago, now he wants something.

Nate has to make a statement like that. IMO, it’s part of a coaches job to fight for calls and he’s doing it early.

Coaches have been doing this through the media for years. It’s not a brand new thing.

dude went in on chris broussard. nba media definitely not touching on kwame on these hot take shows

Again...Kwame been running that YouTube page saying wild **** since last year. We just found out about it recently because it went viral after he bombed on Gil, and All the Smoke.

His subscription and view count has exploded and now media members keep responding...only leading to more content for him.

I don't think he "wants" anything other than what he's getting...attention and exposure. This is the Twitch/Streaming generation. People are literally tipping him to do this :lol:

Kwame suggesting guys do things such as build youth centers and take control of their own finances. I'll allow it

He's also trying to stand on a moral high ground of don't disrespect black men & has been on a week long tirade dissing every black person who may have said something about him in the past :lol:

being a bust really took a toll on dude

This Kwame gossip talk is really not interesting, if people want him to shut up, can we just not post about him?

I had to stop listening to All The Smoke because I couldn’t take anymore of Stephen Jackson reminding me he’s a real one every episode. I need to get back on knuckleheads. Hope D Miles has gotten better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom