⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually glad the Wizards won Pacers, particularly at this point in the season, offer very little entertainment value.

The Wizards are at least interesting for a number of reasons.

Sixers in 5.

Actually I think this works better:

Len/Lopez - Joel
Gafford - Simmons (but not really)
Rui - Tobias
Beal - Curry
Russ - Green

Gafford seems to have decent defensive awareness and athleticism so he can probably recover quicker on the Embiid double. Everybody else stays home so you don’t get cooked on the 3. Make Simmons beat you or have Embiid shoot jumpers.

Len/Lopez - Joel
Rui - Tobias
Beal - Curry
Russ - Green

Gafford seems to have decent defensive awareness and athleticism so he can probably recover quicker on the Embiid double. Everybody else stays home so you don’t get cooked on the 3. Make Simmons beat you or have Embiid shoot jumpers.
Russ ain’t staying home on no shooters. That’s the problem there.

Len/Lopez - Joel
Rui - Tobias
Beal - Curry
Russ - Green

Can’t play 2 bigs together with Russ’ broken jumper

I like the Wiz but it’s funny some people actually think they have a chance. Even if Beal is 10000% healthy they still lose.

Yea Spoelstra showed you how to guard a big when you don’t have the personnel. You front and bring over the man in the weak side corner to bracket him. If he wants to get it he has to go out to the 3 point line. And then you stunt & after the first dribble you double.

G3 with no Bam & Kelly O at the 5 was the only game they defended the Lakers well because you can’t guard guys like that with 1 dude no matter who it is. Bam came back for the rest of the series and their defense was actually worse.

There’s just nothing to suggest that Scott Brooks will actually do this :lol: thats why it’s a likely sweep. Washington is at a talent deficit and a coaching deficit.

Brooks is probably just gonna extend Len Gafford & Lopez mins to “match up” & pat himself on the back like he did the best he could do.

Not sure where this Wiz narrative is coming from, but they could possibly win 2-games. Maybe? :lol:
It’s less about the wiz and more about how the Sixers supposedly ain’t **** lol

offensively yea we might struggle at times but people are clearly forgetting he have a top defense and defense wins championships

It’s less about the wiz and more about how the Sixers supposedly ain’t **** lol

offensively yea we might struggle at times but people are clearly forgetting he have a top defense and defense wins championships

Oh, in that case--Doc gonna Doc? :lol: 🤷‍♂️

completely forgot this the announcer who called my guy Overrated

obv his opinion nothing wrong with it just hope simmons has the final laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom