⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t feel like you deserve MVP just because you are a big upgrade over Ricky Rubio and the team has stayed healthy in a year where most haven’t.

The young players were all going to get better with more experience.

Saying it’s only health and a upgrade over Rubio would make more sense if they were like a 4th or 5th seed. They’re literally the #1 seed in the league. You can bring CP to the Twolves tomorrow and they’d be a top 3 seed. He changes franchises. How many close games have they won because of him?

Saying it’s only health and a upgrade over Rubio would make more sense if they were like a 4th or 5th seed. They’re literally the #1 seed in the league. You can bring CP to the Twolves tomorrow and they’d be a top 3 seed. He changes franchises. How many close games have they won because of him?
It’s the combo of having 2 awesome playmakers. If you swapped Book for KCP or some other random average SG, we wouldn’t be talking about the Suns at all.

You can’t just give CP all the credit.

I give Book credit for take a seat back and putting the team first. Most players of his caliber can’t do that. He lets the game come to him and is a much better player with CP now.

It’s crazy to think what the Knicks record would be if we traded for him.

I give Book credit for take a seat back and putting the team first. Most players of his caliber can’t do that. He lets the game come to him and is a much better player with CP now.

It’s crazy to think what the Knicks record would be if we traded for him.
Book is putting up almost the same numbers (assists are obviously down with the ball in his hands less) to his all-star season last year :lol:

NT forever loves empty stats. I can’t get behind scoring 70 in losing games. They had a crazy run in the bubble but Rubio started playing outta his mind.

It’s why I never messed with KAT. These numbers don’t matter.
I agree in regards to Kat, but Book finally got players who can handle the ball, so he could focus on his game which is scoring.

NT forever loves empty stats. I can’t get behind scoring 70 in losing games. They had a crazy run in the bubble but Rubio started playing outta his mind.

It’s why I never messed with KAT. These numbers don’t matter.
Book averaged 30 a game in the bubble run though :emoji_thinking:

Book averaged 30 a game in the bubble run though :emoji_thinking:

People are acting like the 8-0 Bubble run didn't happen :lol: It's not like they were looting like Russ does with his triple doubles. Those were all legit teams. I clown Book as much as the next man for the 70-point post-game picture but some folks let that define the narrative on him when it shouldn't.

Andre Drummond is the only player I’d say puts up empty numbers lol
Like he’s managing to have a negative impact on one of the best teams in the league 🤦🏽‍♂️

Na empty stats is far from a lazy term. You’re putting up these historic numbers. Being called the greatest big man offensive talent. Number #1 pick. Yet can’t even get an 8th seed. There’s expectations with that.

Kelly Oubre is the wing andre drummond

sadly this isn't a terrible comparison :lol: but to KO Jr's credit, he defends and partially fills a void the warriors have on offense, a slasher. KO wants to put his head down and destroy someone at the rim every time.

he's had one of the most pedestrian contract years i've seen. but if harrison barnes could get 4 years/$90 million after going 3/10 in a game 7 anything's possible.

sadly this isn't a terrible comparison :lol: but to KO Jr's credit, he defends and partially fills a void the warriors have on offense, a slasher. KO wants to put his head down and destroy someone at the rim every time.

he's had one of the most pedestrian contract years i've seen. but if harrison barnes could get 4 years/$90 million after going 3/10 in a game 7 anything's possible.

There's no way Oubre is not thinking he's getting Wiggin money & tbh I don't blame him and if I were his agent, that would be one of my benchmarks during the convos this summer. He's easily getting 20+

They were the 3 seed all year until Jimmy got hurt.
“Empty stats” is just a phrase y’all throw around lazily when y’all don’t like a player lmao
Ok. That further proves the point. Jimmy goes down and the hell of a player KAT got more touches to show his dominance and the team slips down to 8th seed? You sound like someone who loves a spouse who do you wrong.

Na empty stats is far from a lazy term. You’re putting up these historic numbers. Being called the greatest big man offensive talent. Number #1 pick. Yet can’t even get an 8th seed. There’s expectations with that.
It is absolutely a lazy term that is usually used disingenuously.
I mean you were in here tryna say Porzingis was better than KAT (🤣)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom