⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between 3 and 8 that year was 2 games lol so no that doesn’t really prove your point
You're right in regards to the Standings, but if cat was this great player, the Timberwolves would have placed higher than 8th, 2 game difference or not.

Since drafting Book, the Suns have literally been a bottom 2 team every year in the West up until the last 2 years, yet y’all are acting like his teams have been so much more successful than KATs lmao

Since drafting Book, the Suns have literally been a bottom 2 team every year in the West up until the last 2 years, yet y’all are acting like his teams have been so much more successful than KATs lmao
I think you need to direct that energy solely at just ballinsam23 ballinsam23 and tomdiginson tomdiginson . No one else was talmbout KAT as a player/his stats or Book's team success pre-Bubble.

I like KAT, and that Wolves team was definitely good, and wouldn’t have run into GSW so early if they had been healthy all year.

I do think it says something about him though that Jimmy wanted out. And he’s loved the subsequent bigs he’s played with in Embiid and Bam.

There is no difference between KAT and booker.
If anything I’ll still say KAT is better

When KAT had jimmy butler leading the team they made the playoffs just like cp3 leading the suns.

Suns coming away with Dragon Bender, Marquese Chriss, and Josh Jackson in the 2 drafts following Booker definitely hasn't helped his case in getting to the playoffs in a stacked West.

Ayton, Bridges, and Cam Johnson have all been good additions since though.

Jordan Wood's boyfriends success stems from Jimmy Butler. Once he went back to being the same empty stats guy. I know he's your favorite player, but that's how it goes sometimes. My favorite player tore his ACL and never been the same. My other favorite player began wearing tight suits and showing off his achilles.

99D30FA5-EC3F-40BB-A655-A92BE3A596AA.jpeg

My brother gets married today. This was the groomsmen gift.

I get Jason Kidd to the nets vibes from cp3 .... both teams were bad before and they get a pg and the team shines .... Kidd was second in mvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom