⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatum been on on his MJ since that tweet :lol:
1619887884592.png

He’s not even a top 3 candidate and the Suns are top of the league and hasn’t missed any games

The 3 guys ahead of him on the list are all putting up bigger numbers than him and also are on very good teams. It’s a major achievement for CP to the 4th with the statistical years Joker, Embiid and Gianny are all having.

Giannis is not winning 3 in a row and Gobert should be ranked higher, I think I read he’s having a historically great defensive season.

Steph shouldn’t even be in the top 10

MVP is sewn up for Jokic. Everything else is noise. I guess it'll be interesting to see who gets the most 2nd place votes tho.
I could understand people trying to take away an MVP from several “polarizing” players like LeBron, Steph, Jim, Russ but not Jokic :lol:. I guess Chris Paul has always been a media favorite but I didn’t know fans were really rocking with him like that to make this much noise.

I just don’t feel like you deserve MVP just because you are a big upgrade over Ricky Rubio and the team has stayed healthy in a year where most haven’t.

The young players were all going to get better with more experience.

I agree with this and it’s somewhat dispresctful because it also glosses over the 24-year old, 2X AS Devin Booker who’s putting up 25/4/4 on great splits. Not to say Embiid, Jokic, Giannis, etc are carrying scrubs but lets not act like this is what CP is carrying a similar group to what he had in OKC or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom