⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro..they really had to bench bum *** Dumbbond just so he'd stop fouling and putting ****** on the line. Man's is a psychopath.

not at all. Good call on the league.

I’m sure a battle for who finishes 6th, or heads into the play in game between the Lakers and Blazers is waaay more exciting than watching the #1 team in the conference :pimp:

24A23C8A-57C6-409B-A3C9-67B5C5C3620A.gif

It’s amazing how random the league is on any given night :lol: The kings absolutely clueless down the stretch against the Warriors and were awfulagainst the Jazz without Conley & Mitchell.

Tonight they looked like they had been playing together for a decade :lol:

Bron rushed it. Had time to hit them with the patented move. look down, hard dribble, side step 3

Lakers biggest mistake was not bringing Dwight back
Dwight legit took the smallest contract possible and would’ve came back but the lakers took Gasol who looked super washed against the Celtics last season

Now Gasol is improving but they benched him for Drummond who is just meh and clogs the paint

Warriors vs Lakers play in
Or
Pelicans vs Lakers play in would get so much viewers x $$$$$$

Buddy Hield right at a table next to me I should smack him for beating the squad tonight.

Cp3 mvp drumming up :lol:. Obviously, it should be Jokic. But I’ll entertain the talk right now.

I’ll have an interesting take if he wins mvp at age 36 :lol:

:wow: I had to look up who he was and never heard of him. How did he get that deal after averaging 5/4 in 16MPG?!? He’s making PJ Tucker money to do just sit courtside and watch the Bulls :lol: tomdiginson tomdiginson make this make sense
When Hoidberg just took over he gave Felicio a some amount playing time. which kinda justified him getting that contract. Felicio showed some moments of brilliance with his rebounding, scoring, and defense. Bull's front office backed Hoidberg by giving him his first contract. I actually like Felicio, he provides energy and some intangibles that you don't always see on the box score, however, I don't think he really got a fair shot outside of when Hoidberg just took over and was playing around with lineups. Then they brought in Wade and Rondo. Then drafted Markkanen and the rest and he kinda got pushed back in the pecking order.

When Hoidberg just took over he gave Felicio a some amount playing time. which kinda justified him getting that contract. Felicio showed some moments of brilliance with his rebounding, scoring, and defense. Bull's front office backed Hoidberg by giving him his first contract. I actually like Felicio, he provides energy and some intangibles that you don't always see on the box score, however, I don't think he really got a fair shot outside of when Hoidberg just took over and was playing around with lineups. Then they brought in Wade and Rondo. Then drafted Markkanen and the rest and he kinda got pushed back in the pecking order.
Damn, that’s crazy. I ain’t eem mad at Fleecio. Get them checks.

If any notable player misses a game due to protocol because he wasnt vaccinated that might be worse than what Danuel House did

Anything can happen if you’re not in playoff shape. Only problem for the Clippers is Kawhi is also coming off a long layoff. He can’t afford to sit any more games.

Ibaka hasn’t played in like 2 months. Have no idea what to expect from him in the playoffs, if anything.

Not expecting anything from PatBev and, due to picking up Rondo and the improvement of Terrence Mann, don’t really care.

But Kiwi and Serge need to get some games in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom