⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this is a great dunk, they shouldn't make a big deal on who got dunked on considering Nash is not even really great at defending, let alone a shot blocker. it's as bad as Lebron flexing his muscles after dunking on an obviously small Jason Terry or John Stark's supposed dunk on Michael Jordan which obviously was more on Horace Grant.

Dunking on someone like Patrick Ewing or Mt. Mutombo would be all the hype considering that someone is capable of stopping you on dunking at the rim.
nah fam that dunk on nash had alot of meaning
Kobe dunk on Dwight > Kobe dunk on Nash
false
Saw the Kobe on Nash live. In the moment--it was electric. Series was very entertaining to watch as well.
exactly!!!
Nah that dunk was right after Nash stole Kobe's MVP

That dunk meant so much more at that time.
this right here!!

i woke up the next morning and cut the picture out of the daily news sports section and put it on my wall <3

nah fam that dunk on nash had alot of meaning
false
exactly!!!

this right here!!

i woke up the next morning and cut the picture out of the daily news sports section and put it on my wall <3

wurkwp.jpg

Love Jeannie but this is an odd list. LeBron is my guy but how does she list him before Pat Riley, Shaq, George Mikan, Jerry West, etc?

Should be Jerry West, Kareem, Magic, Kobe and Shaq. LeBron may have an argument in a few years depending on how many chips he ends up with and the fact that he signed "solo" after the down years.

^^^ From what I understand, they guys just kind of sprung that question on Jeannie during her All the Smoke interview and that’s the answer she gave off the top of her head. She probably would have answered differently if she had more time to think about it; I would guess.

Love Jeannie but this is an odd list. LeBron is my guy but how does she list him before Pat Riley, Shaq, George Mikan, Jerry West, etc?

you guys were signing luol deng and mozgov at 12:01 am during free agency. magic drafting lonzo ball talking about hanging his jersey up in the rafters. it was wild.

lebron resurrected that dead franchise tbh.

phil also gave jeannie a kama sutra special with a broken pelvis. it obviously hit her spot good. phil a laker for life in jeannies eyes.

The Buss' (specifically Dr. Buss) and Jerry West had their battles. And Bron was really under her stewardship so I'm guessing that's the tie.

you guys were signing luol deng and mozgov at 12:01 am during free agency. magic drafting lonzo ball talking about hanging his jersey up in the rafters. it was wild.

lebron resurrected that dead franchise tbh.

phil also gave jeannie a kama sutra special with a broken pelvis. it obviously hit her spot good. phil a laker for life in jeannies eyes.

The Lakers weren't exactly lighting the world on fire before Shaq got there. He wasn't equally huge free agent signing who went there on his own to a struggling franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom