⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that dunk was right after Nash stole Kobe's MVP

That dunk meant so much more at that time.
Didn’t Nash eliminate Kobe from the playoffs 2 years straight?

Nash ain’t steal nothing, he was top of the west/league while Kobe was 7-8

Same reason why Steph shouldn’t get MVP now

Thad Young is a living legend :pimp:
1619457700650.png

He's at over 1K games now and all of that is still valid except he dipped down to 13.1PPG so I'm not sure if that opens the flood gates but he's still in rare company

YALL now just realizing Benjamin ain’t a point guard

tsk tsk |l

shout out to Tony Wroten tho, favorite process Sixer. #WreckingBallWroten

Somebody posted a meme years ago about KD being the only great without any stanbase. It’s truly remarkable how he’s accomplished that, considering he’s a top 5 player of all time.

Somebody posted a meme years ago about KD being the only great without any stanbase. It’s truly remarkable how he’s accomplished that, considering he’s a top 5 player of all time.
Top 5?
name your top 5

I think KD was out like a year+ when he came back and started getting buckets immediately. Think that's what he meant.

ehhh still an apples to oranges comparison. KD had an entire, healthy training camp to get ramped up before the start of this season. Not trying to take away from KD, he's an all-time great player, but its odd to bring up AD's name at all in this discussion.

KD been out a week, AD was out 2 months :lol:

Yeah, I mean even if we're looking at this season, KD and AD both started sitting a day apart. KD came back two weeks earlier but he put up 17/7/5 (19 min) and 22/7/5 (24 min) in his first two games back. AD had 4/4/1 (17 min) and 17/3/3 on 5-19 shooting (29 mins). And as I pointed out yesterday, KD is getting 25.6PPG in 25.6PPG in 5 full games back.

Prior to the season were tons of "You think KD is going to come back and do what he was doing before :rofl: :rofl: " posts too and he proved the world wrong. KD is just different

EDIT:
ehhh still an apples to oranges comparison. KD had an entire, healthy training camp to get ramped up before the start of this season. Not trying to take away from KD, he's an all-time great player, but its odd to bring up AD's name at all in this discussion.

I think them going out and coming back around the same time is why folks are drawing comparisons.

Not slandering AD but tskip brought up an interesting point about how AD is noticeably trying to shake off rust (which is OK) and KD can just put his phone down and get 30 in his sleep.

A true alien.
He’s so far ahead of anyone else in that conference especially since he’s out of OKC & you can’t shrink the floor on him anymore.

If they’re healthy that Lakers series is gonna be incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom