⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry really 30 for 30 for 30. 🐐.

(Props to harden for doing it that season. 32 straight games. Insane 🤯)

KD really does do everything better than Lebron.

Not internet. Nothing kd has done better than this

Screenshot_20210426-053838_Chrome.jpg

Im biased, but I truly believe coach Nate is one of the more underrated coaches in the nba.

Say what you want about his playoff record, but nobody was expecting his Pacer teams to beat Lebron. He also had a raw deal when oladipo went down with those injuries in 2019 and matched up against the finals runner up Miami squad

Nate's good - but not sure he's the guy that's gonna get that team over the hump.

How directly does 20-7 line up with Bogdan's return and rounding into form?

Nate's good - but not sure he's the guy that's gonna get that team over the hump.

How directly does 20-7 line up with Bogdan's return and rounding into form?
It lined up but the team is playing better as a whole and he’s managing the injuries we still have better than LP did.

It lined up but the team is playing better as a whole and he’s managing the injuries we still have better than LP did.
100%

He's earned that job moving forward. I like Nate. Guys have responded - it's become fairly obvious they'd checked out on LP.

Surprised an article about NYK and free agents and bringing guys in didn't mention ZION. He has been less than coy about wanting to play in NY and MSG

DeRozan would be an awful fit next to Barrett. Also seems like the writer is just speculating that DeRozan would want to play here.

Yes to Norm Powell. Hell yes to Chris Paul. Could talk me into Lonzo.

Reggie Bullock has been an underrated contributor for the Knicks. He's doing what he was supposed to do for the Lakers when they traded for him.

Bullock's been great. Cuts corner to corner & Randle finds him out of the double team. Seems to always find open space for a transition three.

Guards the other team's best wing, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom