⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not really even debatable. He’s elite at every level of shooting. Off the catch, off the bounce, from long range, from mid-range. All of it.
I think it was you that said it but his gather doesn’t even matter as long as he gets a clean release.

They were terrible defensively last year and they’ve been Top 10 in almost all defensive metrics when everyone’s been healthy.

Richardson paired with Finney-Smith on the perimeter is a big reason why.

Seth can’t do nothing but shoot and for some reason a lot of this board makes him something more than he is.

They were 18th last and they are 18th right now.

That sample has had enough time to even it's self out and dude just ain't that good.

He's not a net positive player this season nor was he last season.

Seth Curry isn't great but no one is leaving Seth wide open the way they do Josh. There's a reason Luka went from the best non big paint scorer to just aight at it.

With all that being said if they traded Seth for Josh AND traded for JJ Redick in the offseason the Mavs are the 4th seed right now Covid and all

Still stand by the Richardson trade. Curry is a one dimensional player. If Dallas actually has everyone healthy, I think Richardson could be more helpful as a defender/jack of all trades.
Eh, I think Richardson’s defense is a bit overvalued. Slight frame and doesn’t even have as much positional defensive versatility as people think. The idea of Josh Richardson is much better than Josh Richardson.

Eh, I think Richardson’s defense is a bit overvalued. Slight frame and doesn’t even have as much positional defensive versatility as people think. The idea of Josh Richardson is much better than Josh Richardson.
Yeah that’s probably actually right. Just felt like he brought more to the table.

Eh, I think Richardson’s defense is a bit overvalued. Slight frame and doesn’t even have as much positional defensive versatility as people think. The idea of Josh Richardson is mu

I've been fighting this battle on Mavs twitter before the season started. I don't know he's better than Delon Wright and I felt that way before the season

Folks blamed spacing for his decline in 3% in Philly but according to the stats there wasn't a dude within 4 feet of him on the vast majority of his 3s. He was WIIIDE open on most of his 3s.

Now what's weird he dude is a great free throw shooter and usually those thing are correlated but who knows

They were terrible defensively last year and they’ve been Top 10 in almost all defensive metrics when everyone’s been healthy.

Richardson paired with Finney-Smith on the perimeter is a big reason why.

Seth can’t do nothing but shoot and for some reason a lot of this board makes him something more than he is.
They are also 18th in the league in 3 point percentage shooting just over 35%

Richardson's 3p% is 31.6%, the lowest of his career. So I guess you have to pick your poison.

Imo, for a guy like Luka, that can get to the cup almost at will, you would want to surround him with capable shooters and try and find other ways to defend...a capable rim protector would be a good start.

I haven't made Seth curry into anything other than a great shooter...which Dallas needed, and why jj reddick is a mav now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom