⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boggers can hoop. He was Sac’s next best player behind Fox the previous couple of seasons. Should have dumped Budrick and kept him.

This sounds great, but we’ll see what he thinks come 2023.
IDK man. The summer after that quote he signed a 4 year/$196MM Super Max that has him in Portland through 2024-2025 and I think he’s genuinely committed to Portland (preferably with CJ).

How many Lillard quotes you got on deck?

At this point blazers midas whale lose and clean house. No point losing in the first round again

I don’t even have any on deck, he’s just a talkative player with bold sound bites so there’s a lot out there on him :lol:

4 best.jpg

Blazers been getting smashed every since they traded Trent Jr. . It seemed like a bad idea to make a trade like that midway through the season messing up the chemistry, but I guess they didn't want to pay him.

That Seth curry for Richardson swap was bad for sure. Imo.

Surround Luka with shooters and a dunker at center and you are cooking. Imo
They were terrible defensively last year and they’ve been Top 10 in almost all defensive metrics when everyone’s been healthy.

Richardson paired with Finney-Smith on the perimeter is a big reason why.

Seth can’t do nothing but shoot and for some reason a lot of this board makes him something more than he is.

They were terrible defensively last year and they’ve been Top 10 in almost all defensive metrics when everyone’s been healthy.

Richardson paired with Finney-Smith on the perimeter is a big reason why.

Seth can’t do nothing but shoot and for some reason a lot of this board makes him something more than he is.
The trade also (potentially) cleared the books to make an imaginary run at a marquee free agent this summer.

Still stand by the Richardson trade. Curry is a one dimensional player. If Dallas actually has everyone healthy, I think Richardson could be more helpful as a defender/jack of all trades.

Lillard be killing ****** on twitter with the i am still me and you gotta wake up tomorrow with all the same problems vibe

IDK man. The summer after that quote he signed a 4 year/$196MM Super Max that has him in Portland through 2024-2025 and I think he’s genuinely committed to Portland (preferably with CJ).

I don’t even have any on deck, he’s just a talkative player with bold sound bites so there’s a lot out there on him :lol:

Oh I thought that was a recent vid. But still, being loyal is excellent until you’re losing and seeing other guys make moves to got get rings (or attempt to go get them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom