⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memphis has a deep roster. Looks like Tyus Jones is out of the rotation and he’s actually a good backup point

The four guys I wanted the Lakers to draft (before the Schroder trade) have all had their moments; Tillman, Desmond Bane, Malachi Flynn and Jordan Nwora. :pimp:

20210426_091302.jpg

20210426_091303.jpg

d7e0b24ef59a44a4b847d70e610fc018.jpeg

That was a wild series

Playoff Fantasy Basketball time

GL to all my guys entering playoffs !

hopefully my guy simmons is back tonight, last 4 games been dreadful with out him

While this is a great dunk, they shouldn't make a big deal on who got dunked on considering Nash is not even really great at defending, let alone a shot blocker. it's as bad as Lebron flexing his muscles after dunking on an obviously small Jason Terry or John Stark's supposed dunk on Michael Jordan which obviously was more on Horace Grant.

Dunking on someone like Patrick Ewing or Mt. Mutombo would be all the hype considering that someone is capable of stopping you on dunking at the rim.

Dec 21 2020

get off my nuts

and actually read the date the article was posted

hes still a top 10 PG just not # 4

Its april 26th 2021

You raise a good point. It is 2021. WE keep labeling Benjamin as a PG but he doesn't even self-identify as one. We should respect his wishes regarding his position.

1619456113830.png

You raise a good point. It is 2021. WE keep labeling Benjamin as a PG but he doesn't even self-identify as one. We should respect his wishes regarding his position.

1619456113830.png

amitt5504 amitt5504 been telling ya this

but besides hill Ben is really the only other guard who can set our shooters up.. He wont do all the fancy **** like some PGs but the drive and kick is enough to keep defenses thinking

shake is too wild with it he reminds me of old school tony wroten sixer with the ball but off ball he cooks

Memphis has a deep roster. Looks like Tyus Jones is out of the rotation and he’s actually a good backup point

Loved Tillman going into the draft. Just seemed like the perfect rotational big. Really good defender, good passer, solid finisher, and had a crazy 3pt shooting performance at the combine.

Wanted the Cs to get him as Theis' future replacement :smh:

amitt5504 amitt5504 been telling ya this

but besides hill Ben is really the only other guard who can set our shooters up.. He wont do all the fancy **** like some PGs but the drive and kick is enough to keep defenses thinking

shake is too wild with it he reminds me of old school tony wroten sixer with the ball but off ball he cooks

Speaking of Tony Wroten....that Sixers team that led to the pick which landed Embiid was SPECIAL. My man Hinkie was cooking with The Process, trotting out lineups of Hollis Thompson/James Anderson/Thad Young/MCW/Spencer Hawes with Lavoy Allen and Tony Wroten getting heavy minutes off the bench :pimp:

Speaking of Tony Wroten....that Sixers team that led to the pick which landed Embiid was SPECIAL. My man Hinkie was cooking with The Process, trotting out lineups of Hollis Thompson/James Anderson/Thad Young/MCW/Spencer Hawes with Lavoy Allen and Tony Wroten getting heavy minutes off the bench :pimp:

Hot Breath Hollis Thompson they called him in the locker room LOL

my homie was a ball ball during those times some funny stories

im glad thad still outchea balling he showed plenty of potential with us early on

horrible team but still seeing fans rally behind that team and pull out some wins ill never forget them horrible but fun years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom