⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d argue that’s more impressive than usual given the circumstances

This is definitely a season when I would defer to the guys who played in almost every game during this compressed season where so many other guys have been injured and/or resting

Juju could really make 1st team all things considered.

Guards will be really interesting as well. Between Luka, Wardell, Dame & Harden may just go by record for 1st and 2nd team.
Steph and James
Dame and Luka

IMO

Juju could really make 1st team all things considered.

Guards will be really interesting as well. Between Luka, Wardell, Dame & Harden may just go by record for 1st and 2nd team.

If we're going to ding LeBron, AD, etc for missing time, there's no way Harden should make all NBA. He sandbagged it in Houston and he's missed significant time in Brooklyn (and there's a realistic chance he won't play another game this regular season). Harden had a 20-game stretch where he might have been the best player in the league but there are so many good guards who've played more

If we're going to ding LeBron, AD, etc for missing time, there's no way Harden should make all NBA. He sandbagged it in Houston and he's missed significant time in Brooklyn (and there's a realistic chance he won't play another game this regular season). Harden had a 20-game stretch where he might have been the best player in the league but there are so many good guards who've played more

I didn't realize Harden only played 42 games total this season. Guess Myrie will take his spot who's missed his fair share as well. Just going to be a mess overall.

Ja, Jaylen Brown, Trae, and maybe Beal in there if the Wizards keep rolling but looks like he may be hurt too.

Edit: forgot about Donovan, Booker and if you have to CP0 as well.

The Durant shade :lol: I’ll probably get called a loser for this but from a legacy perspective but I think staying in PDX and never winning a chip would be better than forcing his way out to a super team. I feel like Jennifer and other Blazers fans would cherish him for trying.
I made the argument Mike Conley was better off being the best non-All Star in league history than a one time All-Star (injury replacement) during a pandemic season.

That boy Wall don’t care bout ball no more. Making too much money and never took his career serious anyway. Past offseason might have been the only one he decided to workout.

Lulz, Wall wasn’t holding them back from losing. It’s not really tanking if you just suck.

TBH, with his health history, there’s really no reason to play him anymore this season. They saw enough to know he can still play NBA level basketball. Nothing more to be gained from playing him this season.

I didn't realize Harden only played 42 games total this season. Guess Myrie will take his spot who's missed his fair share as well. Just going to be a mess overall.

Ja, Jaylen Brown, Trae, and maybe Beal in there if the Wizards keep rolling but looks like he may be hurt too.

Edit: forgot about Donovan, Booker and if you have to CP0 as well.
Imagine Averaging 27/6/5 on basically 50/40/90 spilts on the best team in the east and getting third team all NBA :sick: :sick:

Imagine Averaging 27/6/5 on basically 50/40/90 spilts on the best team in the east and getting third team all NBA :sick: :sick:
I mean, Myrie (27/5/6 and James 25/8/11) have both played 42 games with the biggest difference being that Harden’s 42 games included 8 games as a Rocket (where he he was believed to be sandbagging). So if the media penalizes Harden for sandbagging and missing do they penalize Myrie for taking PTO?

Not saying Myrie isn’t deserving. This year is just stacked and with injuries/narratives, there’s a lot of toss ups.

I mean, Myrie (27/5/6 and James 25/8/11) have both played 42 games with the biggest difference being that Harden’s 42 games included 8 games as a Rocket (where he he was believed to be sandbagging). So if the media penalizes Harden for sandbagging and missing do they penalize Myrie for taking PTO?

Not saying Myrie isn’t deserving. This year is just stacked and with injuries/narratives, there’s a lot of toss ups.
Have Kai replace Dame whose been struggling as of late. Simple. 👨🏾‍🦯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom