⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone is discrediting Thigh Bull but at the same time, I think a lot of us are a bit baffled at such high praise for a guy who is only averaging 18MPG. If he is so valuable, why is he not getting more time?

I come in peace.

Top 10 in steals while playing under 20mpg? Yeah dude gonna make one of the all NBA
defense teams for sure.

like X xxpizzo said, watch the games. It’s no homerism, the Sixers fans in here watch every single game. I ****ing hate Thybulle :lol: but you can’t deny his value to this squad this year

cool but it’s 4 forwards spots on two teams. Giannis is a lock. Jimmy butler is a lock. Draymond is a lock. That leaves one spot

All this hype for a dude that can't dribble, can't shoot, hits like 55% from the free throw line.

Is he more or less playable than Clint Capela during the Rockets playoff runs?

yoy heard the man Simmons and thigh bull who’s scoring on them . The question is who’s scoring for you guys 12 feet of space min for them. No offense I don’t care who u put on harden kd or kyrie they scoring . Y’all need to ship him and get Lowry

I just can't fathom being that close to a legitimate title run and saying "Kyle Lowry? Nah, we're good. We'll keep Matisse Thybulle"

there is more to it than just these 2 names man

you acting like we declining a straight up deal with these 2

I just can't fathom being that close to a legitimate title run and saying "Kyle Lowry? Nah, we're good. We'll keep Matisse Thybulle"
Right? The thing is, the Sixers need Lowry more than the Lakers or Heat. Both of those teams have literally shown they can make it to the Finals as constructed. Philly needs to shake things up

damn seem like everyday somebody getting exposed in the mass shooting thread. and it be ya own homies from the nba thread
1616678672048.gif

name names

lemme at em

Last edited:
Right? The thing is, the Sixers need Lowry more than the Lakers or Heat. Both of those teams have literally shown they can make it to the Finals as constructed. Philly needs to shake things up
Miami needs him more than anyone else. But they're on that silly **** with Tyler Herro, too.

But we're talking about a back-up point guard, a guy that is a total zero offensively, and two late picks for Philly. Mad wild people are like NAHHHHHH

Miami needs him more than anyone else. But they're on that silly **** with Tyler Herro, too.

But we're talking about a back-up point guard, a guy that is a total zero offensively, and two late picks for Philly. Mad wild people are like NAHHHHHH
It’s giving him 25 mil on top of that which is the killer. We won’t have any money to sign anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom