⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol BIG PASS

Masai isn’t playing around today
1616681654139.gif

I don’t even want to see what he’s going to ask for from LAL and MIA. If Masai is moving like this, I hope Lowry didn’t put his Toronto home on the market yet :lol:

i personally wouldn't give thybulle up, but that's not my call obviously

that's the only part that has me hesitant on that trade

i personally wouldn't give thybulle up, but that's not my call obviously

that's the only part that has me hesitant on that trade
Can you, amitt5504 amitt5504 or anyone else please explain to me the Thigh Bull love? Is his role set to expand in the future? Or is ~20MPG of his hardnosed defense that valuable?

They want 2 minimum

i know but it’s not really a absurd asking offer he fits the team if philly don’t go anywhere this year next year y’all breaking up so it don’t really matter . All in this year or a whole different team in the upcoming years

Can you, amitt5504 amitt5504 or anyone else please explain to me the Thigh Bull love? Is his role set to expand in the future? Or is ~20MPG of his hardnosed defense that valuable?
If he gets hits 3 pt shooting to ~35% he’s Danny Green 2.0. Or you can say RoCo (who also shoots ~37%) but RoCo has much higher volume
i know but it’s not really a absurd asking offer he fits the team if philly don’t go anywhere this year next year y’all breaking up so it don’t really matter . All in this year or a whole different team in the upcoming years
Considering the salary matching portion, we’d also be giving up Green (who’s been much better since ASB). So Lowry comes in and Green/Thigh-Bull would be gone on top of Mike Scott (scrub but we’d then need another 4), plus they could also want Shake or Kork (someone else in the rotation). We’d be losing half the rotation

Thybulle the per 36 god >>> Lowry

Yah thyvullle gonna make a difference in the playoffs with his veteran experience

Lowry in the playoffs make a big difference

green thubuille Scott maxwy ship them

maxwy gonnna take years to develop like I said we been hearing about the process and Ben taking it to the nextlevel for years . Here’s the chance .Upgrade the roster the pairing of Ben and Joel ain’t gonna be there for long if y’all don’t go deep

This ain’t like the “overpay” for Tobias. If Lowry was 30 instead of 35 I’d drive him from Tampa to Philly myself

I’m not giving up that THEN giving him 25+ for multiple years

Yo NT you guys gotta be listening in on convos. I was talking with my boy the other day about getting over this girl AND NOW I SEE HER IN AN AD?

nah man...this can’t be random lol

Edit: I removed the screenshot because it may not be good to expose people like that. Still freaky though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom