⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn seem like everyday somebody getting exposed in the mass shooting thread. and it be ya own homies from the nba thread
1616678672048.gif
Who?

gonna need a crazy *** trade day to cheer me up.

really tho you know the lakers are just being used as leverage smh

Funnily enough today is Lowry’s (35th) birthday. Paying a 36 and 37 year old Lowry $25MM/yr seems like a lot for the Lakers. You HAVE TO win this year if you do that because Bron will be 37/38 then assuming they both dip in two years, your cupboards will be clean and you might be left with AD, low-end talent and no draft capital.

At least the Sixers would still have a young Big 3 (Tobi being the oldest at 30) and with Miami they’d have Bam, Jimmy and Herro with Jimmy only being 33.

Funnily enough today is Lowry’s (35th) birthday. Paying a 36 and 37 year old Lowry $25MM/yr seems like a lot for the Lakers. You HAVE TO win this year if you do that because Bron will be 37/38 then assuming they both dip in two years, your cupboards will be clean and you might be left with AD, low-end talent and no draft capital.

Doesn't matter got a 2 year window with Bron & AD and then a reset. Seems to be a calculus on not paying Dennis for 4 and either they know they're getting Drummond so Trez is expendable or KCP is on the move and just been *** this season anyway and THT is the guard they wanna keep going forward.

Doesn't matter got a 2 year window with Bron & AD and then a reset. Seems to be a calculus on not paying Dennis for 4 and either they know they're getting Drummond so Trez is expendable or KCP is on the move and just been *** this season anyway.
Who would you rather have in that 2-year window? 36/37 year old Lowry or 28/29 year old Schröder? I’m not asking in a pretentious way as if Dennis is the answer, I’m just genuinely curious.

I actually think even at his age, Lowry might be a little better tbh but things get unpredictable in Year 15 at that age

Who would you rather have in that 2-year window? 36/37 year old Lowry or 28/29 year old Schröder? I’m not asking in a pretentious way as if Dennis is the answer, I’m just genuinely curious.

I actually think even at his age, Lowry might be a little better tbh but things get unpredictable in Year 15 at that age

I'd want Kyle for this year and next tbh. After that don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom