⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain’t like the “overpay” for Tobias. If Lowry was 30 instead of 35 I’d drive him from Tampa to Philly myself

I’m not giving up that THEN giving him 25+ for multiple years

Would you consider going after Broaden instead? With the same offer of Maxey, Thybulle and a first.

366AFC07-22AB-4996-93E9-39BF94763291.jpeg

when you’re right

D25C4C54-8007-4451-99BD-5CE296CC6860.jpeg

you’re right

id rather George Hill for Picks + a Expiring which i can see happening

wouldnt be big but obviously would help 2nd unit with a ball handler

Yo NT you guys gotta be listening in on convos. I was talking with my boy the other day about getting over this girl AND NOW I SEE HER IN AN AD?

nah man...this can’t be random lol

Edit: I removed the screenshot because it may not be good to expose people like that. Still freaky though.

Who was it in here that used a picture of his Queen in a thong as his avi?

i personally wouldn't give thybulle up, but that's not my call obviously

that's the only part that has me hesitant on that trade
Think Maxey is the better prospect obviously but we need Thybulle on this squad defensively.

Maxey and 1st js fair

It's going to take even more to get Brogdon than Lowry.

Sixers ain't bring Doc in to worry about 2 years from now, they should be in win now mode. Lowry significantly helps with that. Ain't letting Thighbull hold that up.

They holding on to maxwy and thigh for dear life . Brogdon asking price is way more than kyles dunno how they figure it’s less than Lowry . Guy is young and playing the best ball of his life and you got him locked for the next 2 years on a deal of a lifetime .

Can you, amitt5504 amitt5504 or anyone else please explain to me the Thigh Bull love? Is his role set to expand in the future? Or is ~20MPG of his hardnosed defense that valuable?
He’s gonna finish All NBA defense. He’s a large reason why were top 2 defensively and a large reason why we’ve been able to remain competitive with Embiid out.

Thybulle x Simmons in a zone? Yeah no one scoring on that

He’s gonna finish All NBA defense. He’s a large reason why were top 2 defensively and a large reason why we’ve been able to remain competitive with Embiid out.

Thybulle x Simmons in a zone? Yeah no one scoring on that

AGAIN? When did Thighbull make it the first time? I know Laker fans get flack for overrating some of our players but...

if yas dont watch the games i am not gonna explain anything personally on thybulle

for yall to just downplay what i even say anyway? im good

EYE am not going to downplay what you say but he’s getting < 20MPG which is why I asked if you see his role expanding closer to the 30MPG range like Danny Green? Despite his defense, it seems silly to not pull the trigger on a Lowry trade solely because of a guy who you only plan to play 18MPG in the upcoming years.

Thybulle the per 36 god >>> Lowry

Are you serious or nah :lol:

This ain’t like the “overpay” for Tobias. If Lowry was 30 instead of 35 I’d drive him from Tampa to Philly myself

I’m not giving up that THEN giving him 25+ for multiple years

Yeah, man. That $25MM per year is no joke. That would put you in luxury tax hell, right?

Thybulle making all defense playing under 20
mpg?

how sway
Top 10 in steals while playing under 20mpg? Yeah dude gonna make one of the all NBA
defense teams for sure.

like X xxpizzo said, watch the games. It’s no homerism, the Sixers fans in here watch every single game. I ******* hate Thybulle :lol: but you can’t deny his value to this squad this year

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
EYE am not going to downplay what you say but he’s getting < 20MPG which is why I asked if you see his role expanding closer to the 30MPG range like Danny Green? Despite his defense, it seems silly to not pull the trigger on a Lowry trade solely because of a guy who you only plan to play 18MPG in the upcoming years.

Are you serious or nah :lol:

Yeah, man. That $25MM per year is no joke. That would put you in luxury tax hell, right?
We already in luxury tax hell |l

All this hype for a dude that can't dribble, can't shoot, hits like 55% from the free throw line.

Is he more or less playable than Clint Capela during the Rockets playoff runs?

Thigh Bull is a good defender, but there's no way they are putting a dude on All-Defense that doesn't even play 20 minutes, no matter how good he is.

They holding on to maxwy and thigh for dear life . Brogdon asking price is way more than kyles dunno how they figure it’s less than Lowry . Guy is young and playing the best ball of his life and you got him locked for the next 2 years on a deal of a lifetime .
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE VALUE OF BROGDON IS. No idea what Indy actually wants

murray made it in 2018 2nd team all defense playing 21mins

thybulle has a few mins to get to but it aint out the question like yall think..thybulle sits at 19mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom