⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1616685134696.gif

Trade Deadline Day has officially started :nthat:
Showtime

20210325_111146.jpg

If they trade Gordon and Never Google then its a win. The Spurs should take notes, sometimes you gotta blow it up. Treadmilling for the 7-8 seed year after year is pointless.

Orlando might as well just released Vucci for that bs trade :smh: , didn’t wanna see yo go he’s nice ....But well the lil attention I paid to the Magic is now freed up for something else so that’s a plus

:lol: at Orlando adding MOAR front court players tho, it never ends with that management :smh:

In the East? Look at the standings they could be a home court squad. Conference is *** outside of the big 3.
Yup. Three games out of the 4 seed and the teams in front of them are largely shambles.

Really good move for Orlando. Probably should've done this a while ago, but a solid return.

If AD comes back before Bron the Lakers will still look funny in the light. Wanna see AD try to carry them.

In the East? Look at the standings they could be a home court squad. Conference is *** outside of the big 3.

You clearly have a different idea of the talent level of that team than I have. Provided that deal goes through.

If that conference is **** outside of the big 3...I seriously fail to identify a single reason why that Bulls team wouldn't be considered a part of that ****.

Last edited:
I mean...I get it but a Vucci Mane-Lavine-Ball core sounds like a solid 7th seed

Like MVP MVP said, IONO about that in the East. The Hornets currently have the 4-spot. 4-10 are separated by 3 games. Who know what could happen. They’d have Lauri too.

Edit: Ohhh I see the post above me. Lauri for Lonzo. Would they have to take on Bledsoe too for the “prize” of Lonzo :lol:

You get Lowry's bird rights to give him an extension, will you be in tax hell, sure. But so is your biggest competition in the Nets. As will the Lakers out west.
I know about bird rights. I’m just not giving him 25+ per

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom