⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
With WC and 2 firsts? :lol:

Who said that was enough to get Beal, I said Why not just trade for Beal.....clearly now if we wanted to we dont have the assets

2-3 first, trade lauri or get him to another team willing to give a first

WC
PWilliams
Beal
Lavine
I like that heck of a lot better than this dude Vucevic

Well you're not serious about competing for a chip.

Every sixer fan in here would rather pay 20+ to Lonzo or Norm Powell Why because they fit our timeline better

You not getting Lowry without committing to that contract. I’m good on that

2-3 first, trade lauri or get him to another team willing to give a first

WC
PWilliams
Beal
Lavine
I like that heck of a lot better than this dude Vucevic

69c.png

Orlando might as well just released Vucci for that bs trade :smh: , didn’t wanna see yo go he’s nice ....But well the lil attention I paid to the Magic is now freed up for something else so that’s a plus

:lol: at Orlando adding MOAR front court players tho, it never ends with that management :smh:

Is Bamba trash or just hasn’t gotten a real chance to play yet?

Y’all bugging saying it’s a bad trade for Chicago guy is averaging 25 12 and 4 . Wendell been in the league 3 years and we ain’t see no major improvement. Nikola contract is great not to mention 26 24 and 22 for the next two years . Y’all get money to sign a player this year not including lonzo ball .

VUCCI dumb underrated. He would’ve put in work with Curry & Klay next year. Wiseman is ***.

still don’t think it’s smart to trade a prospect like Wiseman this early in his career unless it’s in a package for a disgruntled superstar (AD, Kawhi, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom