⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scal was an all pac 12 player. NBA scrub doesn’t mean scrub. People out here wilding
He was a pretty solid role player on the NJ Nets too

For sure. Kid was in HS too. Imagine having to go home and explain to your parents that you’re in your socks because you decided to put up your shoes in a 1v1 game against a former NBA player :lol:

For sure. Kid was in HS too. Imagine having to go home and explain to your parents that you’re in your socks because you decided to put up your shoes in a 1v1 game against a former NBA player :lol:
"Well then ya dumb *** is gonna walk around in your socks the rest of the night. UH UH! Don't put those shoes on. Take the trash out, get my coat from the car, go get the mail."

"Hurry up, I got some more work for ya!"

58F5739D-67EC-433D-AA78-485FCBEFB1DE.gif

I will be stealing this. :lol:

I was sophomore in when the OKC thunder was fairly bad (young KD and Russ). This dumb *** kid still had the nerve to be like “okc trash I’ll prob make their team”.

People need to realize when we call guys scrubs, it's only in comparison to their NBA counterparts.
They'd still skunk you on any day of the week.

That Iggy thread is jokes. Dudes actually believe they'd score on Iggy. No tf you wouldn't. :lol:

I was sophomore in when the OKC thunder was fairly bad (young KD and Russ). This dumb *** kid still had the nerve to be like “okc trash I’ll prob make their team”.

This is reckless.

People need to realize when we call guys scrubs, it's only in comparison to their NBA counterparts.
They'd still skunk you on any day of the week.

That Iggy thread is jokes. Dudes actually believe they'd score on Iggy. No tf you wouldn't. :lol:
I popped in there to post the Scalbrine tweet and this was the last picture in the gallery
1616539861725.png

There are dudes who were in the league that wouldn’t even agree to that. If you work a 9-5 or are a family man and agree to that, you deserve worse than to never listen to music again (ironically relevant to the random topic of the day :lol: )

No disrespect to you or other Bostonians in here but how you going to be so pressed that you’re going out every night in BOSTON? It’s not like it’s NYC :lol:

I think it's the pandemic that's the issue, not the night life. He's probably just going out to dinner with his kid and Khloe or whatever and the media making a bigger deal.

Jaylen and Kemba both deaded the locker room thing though.

Media just stirring the pot per usual.

This is reckless.

I popped in there to post the Scalbrine tweet and this was the last picture in the gallery
1616539861725.png

There are dudes who were in the league that wouldn’t even agree to that. If you work a 9-5 or are a family man and agree to that, you deserve worse than to never listen to music again (ironically relevant to the random topic of the day :lol: )

Average dudes can make 1 out of 10 blindfolded. I'm taking that no question.

I've never been the club type so I don't even know what good night life looks like TBH.

We always do house parties and BBQ's with the peoples 🤷‍♂️

Maybe Middle East for a show or Carnival and festivals in the summer, but guns usually ruin it.

I've never been the club type so I don't even know what good night life looks like TBH.

We always do house parties and BBQ's with the peoples 🤷‍♂️

Maybe Middle East for a show or Carnival and festivals in the summer, but guns usually ruin it.

I have NOT been entertained the times I went out to clubs and bars in Boston but to your point, when I’ve been to house parties or events my friends were hosting, I’ve had a blast.

For me, I would say Boston is on the sus end of nightlife spectrum, NYC is far too extreme and Philly hits the sweet spot on that Venn diagram tip.

This is reckless.

1616539861725.png

Id contract Lavar as my ringer. 50/50 split

NEVA LOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom