⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I get older I find myself liking a BBQ in a backyard with my closest friends more than a crowded bar or club
I agree with this. After the past year, I can’t imagine going to a bar or club again, let alone a crowded one. Also, as a single adult, I’ve found BBQs to be a good spot to meet quality yambs. I wouldn’t quite say it’s Tier 1 but it’s probably two tiers above bars/clubs and one above house parties. And if you can actually grill?!?!
1616542283770.gif

Did someone on here say he was a great signing or is this NT extremes at work?

I don’t know about “great”. I think people thought it was a decent fallback move after the Celtics didn’t pull off a trade for Gordo.

Is he mid and a beneficiary of no crowds/the general setup of the Mickey Mouse Classic or is he just slumping? Did his girl breakup with him?
You gotta ask one of the Miami guys. I would lean into the first option though.
If Lowry intends to sign a deal with Miami, they should just come up off Herro.
I would rather move Duncan since he’s up for a payday this summer. Cashing him out isn’t a good idea IMO , see Davis Bertans

I don’t know about “great”. I think people thought it was a decent fallback move after the Celtics didn’t pull off a trade for Gordo.

They just needed depth at the 4/5 after they got bodied by Bam and he brought toughness and was a vet, so it was a good signing.

Definitely don't remember anyone calling it a great signing or getting ready to drop the confetti :lol:

You gotta ask one of the Miami guys. I would lean into the first option though.

I would rather move Duncan since he’s up for a payday this summer. Cashing him out isn’t a good idea IMO , see Davis Bertans
Idk, man. Yes he was unreal in the playoffs but what did you think of regular season Herro? Just looking at his numbers, his 3-ball and FT shooting are worse this year so something has to be going on there. Same with Duncan Robinson to be honest but he’s still shooting at respectable a 38% although his FT % went from 93 to 83. I’m definitely keeping Herro of Duncan in a Lowry trade, though. Bertans is looking like he finessed the Wiz, though |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom