⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond is obviously wrong if you count Bill Russell. let's say you don't count him.

How do you disentangle the switching system from Draymond?

Within that switching system id say there are very few guys on his level.

but I don't think that Draymond, not in a switching system
can make your defense elite by himself.

tony allen the goat defender after this quote
6804D145-9B72-423A-A259-4F96E4FC531D.jpeg
Draymond is obviously wrong if you count Bill Russell. let's say you don't count him.

How do you disentangle the switching system from Draymond?

Within that switching system id say there are very few guys on his level.

but I don't think that Draymond, not in a switching system
can make your defense elite by himself.

considering you don't know that, why not just judge him based off what we do? it's weird/flawed when people try to make an argument using that logic imo

Same. I will never get mad about nepotism in any form. I hope to one day leverage it to uplift my people.

As I stated in my post, I support nepotism as I’ve benefited from it and perpetuated it but it’s been within reason. This situation is entirely different than the norm though because Dan Gilbert has a majority stake so he can do whatever he want with nothing to lose. Typically, there’s more at stake and potential backlash if you place someone who is supremely unqualified

Lil Nepotiz about to run the Cavs.

NBA owners have decided that running these teams is pretty foolproof, IMO. The new media contracts will solidify that even further. How badly can the kid really mess things up? Cavs are historically an awful franchise anyways.

Draymond tried to pull the "Ringz tho" argument on Tony Allen and it backfired in his face.

Draymond must be referring to that tatic, where Bogut was “guarding” TA and him vowing to get the revenge that we are still waiting to see. One of the most disrespectful things in the modern NBA.

Evan Fournier interest
The Denver Nuggets inquired about reacquiring sharpshooter Evan Fournier from the Orlando Magic. Fournier, 28, who is averaging 19.1 points and shooting 38.3 percent from 3-point range this season, began his career in Denver but was traded to Orlando in the summer of 2014. Fournier’s name is also being bandied about as an option for the Celtics (see below). He’s making $17 million in this the final year of his contract. — Joe Vardon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom