⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Bianca Lawson who played high school teens and college students for 20 years :lol:

f0597af3f3ebbcda46312b0d278cc637.jpg

She still fine as hell now too.

Timelord only played in 61 games his first 2 years because he was always hurt. Theis also just got buldozed by Bam in the ECF and they needed a bulkier body.

dray defiinitely anchors the defense and makes up for his teammates
TA a great individual defender

Lil Nepotiz about to run the Cavs.
I saw this last earlier and as someone who has thought about getting involved in basketball operations, it pissed me off. I’ve openly supported nepotism in the past but THIS is ridiculous. He’s basically fresh out of college, working on their content and brand strategy and they’re going to let him run the team in the near future? FOH.

I saw this last earlier and as someone who has thought about getting involved in basketball operations, it pissed me off. I’ve openly supported nepotism in the past but THIS is ridiculous. He’s basically fresh out of college, working on their content and brand strategy and they’re going to let him run the team in the near future? FOH.
Its HIS team though... Can't get mad about it, he legitimately owns the team via proxy. Once Dan dies this was gonna be the outcome anyways.

Draymond is great at reading and understanding schemes...

he BBQ chicken for anyone over 6’10 or under 6’4 individually tho

You're tripping man, Its the internet and it doesn't matter but I feel a way about it.. Its just music, it really is NOT that serious. You don't even know me, what I'm about, or what I do with my life.
  • From the 9th grade until I graduated college I mentored and tutored black kids
  • Once I got to work I continued to do that and added on educating black kids about personal finance and how debt works for college.
  • I donate a portion of my salary EVERY SINGLE MONTH to charity, and unless there is some sort of large scale crisis going on that money goes to black people
I could keep going but why its the internet and I could very well be lying. You just gotta chill man, you're going off baseless stuff cause I like a certain brand of music. If the fact that I like a certain kind of music matters more to you then so be it, but I said what I said.
No I work corporate, I understand.

Its HIS team though... Can't get mad about it, he legitimately owns the team via proxy. Once Dan dies this was gonna be the outcome anyways.

All true, but with his age and experience level, at least give the illusion of him getting some grooming from real pros before just getting the keys.

Dr. Jerry didn’t let Jim and Jeannie start running the Lakers until they had both worked in the organization for a while, IIRC.

I actually liked the fit :lol: Time Lord had character issues & was injury prone. Bam hit Theis for 20+ almost every game.
I feel like he's been solid when he's played too. He's basically doing the exact same thing he did for the Bron Cavs teams.

If he's wylin and causing problems behind the scenes, then that's definitely an issue. This is the first time that's been brought up though this season. And when he's actually been available he always looks like he's being supportive of everybody.

Would have no problem moving him though with Timelord's emergence.

No I work corporate, I understand.
Same. I will never get mad about nepotism in any form. I hope to one day leverage it to uplift my people.
All true, but with his age and experience level, at least give the illusion of him getting some grooming from real pros before just getting the keys.

Dr. Jerry didn’t let Jim and Jeannie start running the Lakers until they had both worked in the organization for a while, IIRC.
trial by fire I guess. They have no real prospects so why not.

The article is a tad misleading because based on my prior readings and conversations with a former NBA GM the responsibilities and titles vary from organization to organization. Like not all owners, presidents of basketball ops, GMs, etc do the same thing, if that makes sense. So I’m not really sure what would happen when Dan dies or when he would even plan to “step down”. If he spent like 10 years studying the game then it’s whatever but in 1-3 years? Set up for failure.

This. That was basically my point as I said above. Let him get his feet wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom