⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admitting you only want to hear about the disfunsional side of a community is enough. Not appreciating black american music outside of street culture is way more than enough. You been saying **** like this for a while bruh.

And I'm not even a Lupe fan. Your views of black american music is just wild.
I don't take it as him only liking the negative side of a culture. If I'm not mistaken, he's mentioned that he's not into the older artist from the reggae scene as well. He's young and just likes what he likes similar to most young people these days. You ask them about certain artist or genre of music and they will tell you that its old people's music. I know it's the internet and he has some outlandish takes at times, but he's one of the last posters I would think that about.

Y'all going at the most harmless poster in here while QU!K QU!K is still running around. antidope antidope in the financial thread and stocks thread dropping gems and helping to educate his fellow black brothers and some other good cats from the other races and y'all in here disparaging his image over music.

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s just Houston, but Oladipo looks horrendous. Playing unbelievably selfish as well.

that does not look like magic man.

I hate that its who you know in hollywood and not who actually looks and acts the part.
I imagine it’s difficult to find a dude who is 6’9”, can act, and looks like Magic.

At best you’d get 2 out of 3, most likely 1 out of 3

Nick Nurse is losing games and losing the lockerroom. Why does he still have a job?

I imagine it’s difficult to find a dude who is 6’9”, can act, and looks like Magic.

At best you’d get 2 out of 3, most likely 1 out of 3
While he doesn't look like Magic, there is a young brotha outchea killin the game when it comes to playing hoopers...

Mans even played KD is a struggle bio pic...
Kevin-and-Wanda-620x372.jpg

I think HBO dropped the ball on this one.

Nick Nurse is losing games and losing the lockerroom. Why does he still have a job?
Circumstances

Been playing the season thousands of miles from home and they were ravaged by covid just as they were they turning around and back in a playoff spot on top of having the weakest bench/roster they've had in years.

Can't see Masai pulling the trigger anytime soon when most coaches would struggle in the same situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom