⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

TA is the best perimeter defender i have seen played...imagine how his defense would have been if he was allowed to hand-check
>D

I give Draymond credit for being one of the smartest defenders ever. He's not rangey like most people that the consensus would put above him so he's not gonna really put the clamps on someone, but he probably does the in-between the margins stuff better than anyone

Jamal Crawford was visibly shook any time he had TA in him in those couple of playoff series between the Clippers and Grizzlies.

You're tripping man, Its the internet and it doesn't matter but I feel a way about it.. Its just music, it really is NOT that serious. You don't even know me, what I'm about, or what I do with my life.
  • From the 9th grade until I graduated college I mentored and tutored black kids
  • Once I got to work I continued to do that and added on educating black kids about personal finance and how debt works for college.
  • I donate a portion of my salary EVERY SINGLE MONTH to charity, and unless there is some sort of large scale crisis going on that money goes to black people
I could keep going but why its the internet and I could very well be lying. You just gotta chill man, you're going off baseless stuff cause I like a certain brand of music. If the fact that I like a certain kind of music matters more to you then so be it, but I said what I said.

KHUFU KHUFU

How does Miami get all that with zero picks. They got Iggy, Kelly O and Dragic for salary but that’s pretty much it

Aldrige is getting bought out by the Spurs, so they’ll be paying his salary wherever he ends up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom