⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
MV5BMjE4MDkyMTIyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTExNTA2NjM@._V1_.jpg

6wuoWhfsW5NsEEo0feilsIy8Enc=.gif

My son was mostly floaters, layups and 3s last year.

Now he's added the post game and the middy.

The stuff he's added to his bag even in the short time since the bubble is kinda wild...

Even wilder - and I had no idea - is KP isn't far behind on post-up efficiency given what his reputation makes him out to be.

I don’t know, man. This is sounding like those “Video games cause all this violence!” takes. Just because you enjoy listening songs about it doesn’t mean I think it’s reflective of real life or something I perpetuate. Like, I watch adult movies but I’m not trying to raw dog and bust all over or do anal with every girl I sleep with.

Your argument hinges on one’s ability to understand the difference between fantasy and reality. EYE can do that but I’m assuming you think the majority can’t b

No that's not what I'm saying. There are people that only look at black culture as "fun". Only want to hear the street side because it's like going to the zoo. Unfortunately there's black people that think like this also. Music is not just fun, especially for black american people. From the blues to r&b to hip hop.

Music can be fun, it can bring out plenty of expressions. That's what's great about music. James Brown's I'm Black And I'm Proud ain't the timeless record it is just because it's fun. Marvin's Gayes What's Going On album, Pac's Dear Mama. These records are what they are because of the substance and how they relate to the black american community.

He can do whatever he wants. I just don't to hear it. I don't want to be talked down to over a beat over some stuff I can just go read about myself. It's just not enjoyable to me, and music is supposed to be fun. Drug and murder bars are "fun".Bars about doing fly stuff and flossing money are "fun". What he does is not.

I don't want to hear dudes rap about papyrus and hieroglyphics. I grew up black in America man, I understand what its like. Just not trying to hear it in my rap.

This is peak level doping by Anti. I'm talking about Jordan in 93 level.

No that's not what I'm saying. There are people that only look at black culture as "fun". Only want to hear the street side because it's like going to the zoo. Unfortunately there's black people that think like this also. Music is not just fun, especially for black american people. From the blues to r&b to hip hop.

Music can be fun, it can bring out plenty of expressions. That's what's great about music. James Brown's I'm Black And I'm Proud ain't the timeless record it is just because it's fun. Marvin's Gayes What's Going On album, Pac's Dear Mama. These records are what they are because of the substance and how they relate to the black american community.
That's totally fine and I agree, but I can live a solid life and be a solid dude who does positive things for us WITHOUT liking that music.

That's totally fine and I agree, but I can live a solid life and be a solid dude who does positive things for us WITHOUT liking that music.

That's cool and I never said you was a bad dude. It just seems like you kinda goofy and got ignorant views about black american culture.

That's cool and I never said you was a bad dude. It just seems like you kinda goofy and got ignorant views about black american culture.
Sentence 2 isn't better than sentence 1 here. But I feel it. Nothing more need be said on it. No ill will here

I’m serious, though. Some folks don’t want to acknowledge that people should be able to distinguish the difference between what’s real and what’s fake. Same people in here probably judging dudes who watch “My Friend’s Hot Mom” :smh:

But to keep it a buck, if someone wasn’t a close friend (I’m talking invited to my wedding) and his mom was like Ava A. then I’m damb sure shooting my shot so maybe it is reality.
1616526839878.gif

All the losing over the last couple years is clearly getting to Draymond’s brain.

Kerr too, but in a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom