⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 2021 version of the NBA we got players taking PTO on their birthday, low-to-mid grade players demanding a change of scenery, top end talent on losing teams getting bags doing everything in their power to get moved. The league is turning more and more into a regular job every day :lol:

That's exactly the point. HE doesnt. He talks that rah rah genocide in Darfur plight of the black man stuff like he's better than everyone. Can't get with it when HE himself is a product of drugs and murder.

So that means he can't push good messages in his music because of where he came from? Damn near ever rapper that came out before 2005 was funded by street money in some way. You really need some understanding african american culture/circumstances and you only wanting to hear about the disfunsional side in black america is wild.

In the 2021 version of the NBA we got players taking PTO on their birthday, low-to-mid grade players demanding a change of scenery, top end talent on losing teams getting bags doing everything in their power to get moved. The league is turning more and more into a regular job every day :lol:

Bagley can ask for a change kings ain’t **** for the last 10 years. And he’s a young talent that can improve but lyles and Gordon u right mr 5 and 5 needs new scenery

Woj and windhorst were just saying the Oladipo market was dead. Just like we were going to buy out PJ. They just be talking man :lol:

In Stone we trust

Do NBA players still get game checks when voluntarily away from the team? Like if a dude at the hospital with his pregnant stripper (BGH) and misses a game, is he actually getting paid for that game

Wait how is Lupe a product of drugs and murder? Isn't he a Muslim and his dad a Panther?

Just because he was raised in Chicago?

So that means he can't push good messages in his music because of where he came from? Damn near ever rapper that came out before 2005 was funded by street money in some way. You really need some understanding african american culture/circumstances and you only wanting to hear about the disfunsional side in black america is wild.
He can do whatever he wants. I just don't to hear it. I don't want to be talked down to over a beat over some stuff I can just go read about myself. It's just not enjoyable to me, and music is supposed to be fun. Drug and murder bars are "fun".Bars about doing fly stuff and flossing money are "fun". What he does is not.

I don't want to hear dudes rap about papyrus and hieroglyphics. I grew up black in America man, I understand what its like. Just not trying to hear it in my rap.

Woj and windhorst were just saying the Oladipo market was dead. Just like we were going to buy out PJ. They just be talking man :lol:

In Stone we trust

The timing of the PJ trade signaled to me his market was rather dead. Otherwise, they would have waited until this week.

Bagley can ask for a change kings ain’t **** for the last 10 years. And he’s a young talent that can improve but lyles and Gordon u right mr 5 and 5 needs new scenery

Bagley sucks, this ain't AAU bball he actually needs to learn how to defend and have some basketball skills

He can do whatever he wants. I just don't to hear it. I don't want to be talked down to over a beat over some stuff I can just go read about myself. It's just not enjoyable to me, and music is supposed to be fun. Drug and murder bars are "fun".Bars about doing fly stuff and flossing money are "fun". What he does is not.

I don't want to hear dudes rap about papyrus and hieroglyphics. I grew up black in America man, I understand what its like. Just not trying to hear it in my rap.
Just listen to Mural lol

Bagley sucks, this ain't AAU bball he actually needs to learn how to defend and have some basketball skills

I said he can improve Sacramento is another team where they are paying big salaries to mid level players that don’t fit together . Between Barnes buddy and Joseph ur giving up 60m all role players

I said he can improve Sacramento is another team where they are paying big salaries to mid level players that don’t fit together . Between Barnes buddy and Joseph ur giving up 60m all role players

My point is he hasn't shown anything in Sacramento to act entitled, sure he can get better but I don't see him getting THAT much better

Obviously you don't because you have a real ignorant view. We've seen it plenty of times, we just laugh at it. You said it yourself you didn't grow up with african american culture. Music is not just fun, it's plenty of different types of music for different moods but you clearly don't relate to certain topics in black music.

this is a HOF post

This man said Lupe has papyrus and hieroglyphics bars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But yeah, for me Lupe is for some rare occasions. Like anti said, **** just isn’t fun. If I’m trying to get pumped up for a meeting or switching lanes over the speed limits on the highway, I want to listen to dudes talk about pushing weight, $100 socks, designer clothes and homicides not bars about a lil ***** who’s struggling to find a place to skateboard

Obviously you don't because you have a real ignorant view. We've seen it plenty of times, we just laugh at it. You said it yourself you didn't grow up with african american culture.
Not at all what I said. I said I grew up in Jamaican household and that's the music they played in the house. Not at all the same thing.

I don't think we've ever had a non-musical conversation so I don't think you can really speak to how I feel about our culture and whatnot. Music isn't THAT deep to get that much out of someone's opinion on it.

That add-on is also a reach. What don't I relate to? I'd be shocked to find out that I grew up THAT differently from most in here. You're trying to pull a lot out of some musical opinions man.

But I respect your opinion dude.

Just listen to Mural lol
This would be a better reward than a money bet on here.

"We're all chemicals, vitamins and minerals
Vicodin with inner tubes, wrapped around the arm
To see the vein like a chicken on the barn
Top Cat chat, let's begin another yarn
That's flying saucer cheese, or is it chicken parm'"

He might lose consciousness before finishing half the song

This man said Lupe has papyrus and hieroglyphics bars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But yeah, for me Lupe is for some rare occasions. Like anti said, **** just isn’t fun. If I’m trying to get pumped up for a meeting or switching lanes over the speed limits on the highway, I want to listen to dudes talk about pushing weight, $100 socks, designer clothes and homicides not bars about a lil ***** who’s struggling to find a place to skateboard
Kick Push slander isn’t tolerated :smh:

but yea I’m throwing on Lupe when I’m tryna relax lol

David stern's ghost will haunt adam silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom