⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dealt. That’s two run ins with coach and he’s been benched twice. BUT QU!K QU!K WONT TELL YOU ABOUT THAT, MATT

51BF57C0-E13C-4AA1-971A-4BC3BC9DE042.jpeg
Siakam has been been subpar this season. Very inconsistent in numbers he puts up and how he plays. He’s been entrusted with winning close games multiple times this season and failed every single time. I don’t discuss it because y’all barely talk about the Raptors here.

He’s already been suspended for this kinda stuff earlier in the season.

Siakam has been been subpar this season. Very inconsistent in numbers he puts up and how he plays. He’s been entrusted with winning close games multiple times this season and failed every single time. I don’t discuss it because y’all barely talk about the Raptors here.

He’s already been suspended for this kinda stuff earlier in the season.

He’s having a bad year for sure but raptors ain’t that good of a team . Sure they should be winning more games but bench is horrible . It’s basically a 7 man team . And the combination of Lowry Fred Siakiam ain’t worth the money this year and in the future . Around 80 mill in salaries And no bench help

That's exactly the point. HE doesnt. He talks that rah rah genocide in Darfur plight of the black man stuff like he's better than everyone. Can't get with it when HE himself is a product of drugs and murder.
giphy.gif

EYE can’t argue that lol

That's exactly the point. HE doesnt. He talks that rah rah genocide in Darfur plight of the black man stuff like he's better than everyone. Can't get with it when HE himself is a product of drugs and murder.

How can you say he thinks he's better than them & in the next sentence say that his entire career was supported by drug dealers & shooters :lol:

Don’t think he goes that low a vet who knows how to run the team similar to cp3 . At 18m a year he’s a steal even at this age
I think it’s more longterm stability over a 2 year overpay. He could get easily get 2/55 but eye am not paying him that much

How can you say he thinks he's better than them & in the next sentence say that his entire career was supported by drug dealers & shooters :lol:
Again... That is is the point.

Its bad enough that he's a conscious rapper which is pretty much synonymous with being pretentious. But then he has the nerve to do so WHILE being funded by drug and murder money.

"Oh I wrote a song called Little Weapon, kids are used as instruments of war I am profound" .... :emoji_neutral_face:

"Gaza Strip was getting bombed, Obama didn't say ____
That's why I ain't vote for him, next one either
I'm a part of the problem, my problem is I'm peaceful
And I believe in the people,...." :emoji_unamused::emoji_unamused:

Pseudo intellectual nonsense FOH. Look in the mirror. If you were REALLY bout it like you said you were... why did you take the money?

But yall got it.

He’s having a bad year for sure but raptors ain’t that good of a team . Sure they should be winning more games but bench is horrible . It’s basically a 7 man team . And the combination of Lowry Fred Siakiam ain’t worth the money this year and in the future . Around 80 mill in salaries And no bench help
What’s not being discussed is our struggles with covid. Raptors were as high as 4th/5th in the east prior to that.

Raptors lack of a competent Center has also been a huge draw back. 34 year old Baynes has been booty water for the most part. Boucher sometimes has games as a stretch 5 or 4, but he’s too thin and gets bodied by real big men. He’s like 7ft 220 lbs

Lowry hasn’t even been like a top 2/3 player on the Raptors this year if I’m being honest. Raptors had a 16-0 record without Lowry dating back last year I think.

If a contract is what Lowry wants I hope we sign and trade him. I’m not interested in paying a substantial contract for a 35 year old for the next 3 years. I’m sorry osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh but it’s time.

Norm Powell has been huge this year, but he has his own cons to his game. I hope we can resign him for a good price.

The Raptors have been gutted for the most part since the championship, Kawhi, Green, Ibaka, Gasol is pretty much a whole starting lineup so lacking production off the bench is obvious. Our bench is mostly gleaguers and rookies.

Last edited:
What’s not being discussed is our struggles with covid. Raptors were as high as 4th/5th in the east prior to that.

Raptors lack of a competent Center has also been a huge draw back. 34 year old Baynes has been booty water for the most part. Boucher sometimes has games as a stretch 5 or 4, but he’s too thin and gets bodied by real big men. He’s like 7ft 220 lbs

Lowry hasn’t even been like a top 2/3 player on the Raptors this year if I’m being honest. Raptors had a 16-0 record without Lowry dating back last year I think.

If a contract is what Lowry wants I hope we sign and trade him. I’m not interested in paying a substantial contract for a 35 year old for the next 3 years.

Norm Powell has been huge this year, but he has his own cons to his game. I hope we can resign him for a good price.

The Raptors have been gutted for the most part since the championship, Kawhi, Green, Ibaka, Gasol is pretty much a whole starting lineup so lacking production off the bench is obvious. Our bench is mostly gleaguers and rookies.

Ya that’s what I said y’all basically a 6 man team Lowry pascal og Fred Powell and Boucher everyone else don’t make a nba roster or deep bench player .
Not to mention y’all got 100 m in contracts between Lowry Fred pas og

I’m not mad at low level guys wanting a bigger role. Closed mouth doesn’t get fed. Trey might have a foot out the door and wants to prove he can go.

keeping it a buck, why does Rudy gay play more minutes than him? Team isn’t going anywhere
🤔

Trey complained his way out of Utah, rotted in Denver and is now complaining in San Antonio.

I’m not mad at low level guys wanting a bigger role. Closed mouth doesn’t get fed. Trey might have a foot out the door and wants to prove he can go.

keeping it a buck, why does Rudy gay play more minutes than him? Team isn’t going anywhere
🤔
it's trey lyles. he just isn't that good
he was a 5* talent that bounced around. still living off that hype

this is almost as ridiculous as PJ Shoegame Tucker teasing his next destination

🤔
Yet they're going to try and keep DDR and keep the pointless treadmill alive. They are a bottom-tier forward outlook team right now and will stay so as long as Pop is there cause they will never blow it up until he leaves.

Trey Lyles shouldn't be the one talking but the point remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom