⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else feel like it should be 3-4 hours later in the day than it actually is right now?

antidope antidope is more right than you think
Between the pandemic creating this terrible comingling of work/home and the fake daylight savings time everyone is starting to realize what I have been saying.
What are antidope antidope 's thoughts on Food & Liquor?
Yall dont want to do this for real so I won't.

Between the pandemic creating this terrible comingling of work/home and the fake daylight savings time everyone is starting to realize what I have been saying.

Yall dont want to do this for real so I won't.
It’s a slow news day. We got time

bruh with the lakers being down like this headdetective being exposed in the mass shooting thread was much needed. cant believe all these years on niketalk and we neverhad a clue

Playboy had some hot takes in the 'Celebrites wearing heat' thread too; didn't pay much too much attention to him there but what you're saying is crazy! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Really? Wasn't he in that now deleted conspiracy thread pulling the same stuff? Him and that sharpshooter dude were always talking about crisis actors and fake mass shootings and what not.

Not Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 he's the good sharpshooter.

I got worried for a sec :rofl:

Da Real Shoeter :pimp:

54A11899-0152-4447-8971-78952382C366.gif

Who y’all giving up ? He’s has better numbers than wall and he’s only getting paid 21 22 23 next couple of years . Sabonis to for what he’s averaging and get paid two of the best contracts in the league

Which is weird as to why they'd want to blow it up.

Don't know who this is, but take it for what it's worth.

You do this deal if you have a guarantee he’s resigning.

Miami can salary match either (Dragic/Kelly O) but their young guys aren’t inspiring (Duncan,Nunn) and don’t have picks

Philly has the picks and young players but no salary matching

If i’m Miami. Achuiwa might be too much to give up cause Lowry aint taking you over the hump

Haven't you said you only want to hear rappers talk about drugs and murder? :lol:
That's exactly the point. HE doesnt. He talks that rah rah genocide in Darfur plight of the black man stuff like he's better than everyone. Can't get with it when HE himself is a product of drugs and murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom